“Not a only hotel its paradise”
Review of Ozturk Hotel

Ozturk Hotel
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We came to stay at ozturk hotel for 1 night but we stayed four night.our room was so comfortable with nice garden wiew .hotel has a wonderful terrace with great wiew of the pamukkale terraces.dont forget to see the sunset from terrace while you have your local home made wine from hotel.we can recomend this hotel to everbody who will visit pamukkale

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Family was really nice to me. I felt welcome. - True
Got a ride to the hotel from the square. - True
Food was good. - True x 2
It was quiet. - (besides the call to prayer. The mosque is right next door.) True
They shared fresh peach juice with me. The peaches came from a tree by the pool. - True and awesome.

These were all great things and consistent with the previous reviews.

How my experience differed:
1) My bed was a rock. (Upside:I was one of the first people at the travertines in the morning.)
2) While I was there the family was having some disagreements, which involved loud ongoing yelling. I waited for awhile for it to stop. Felt a bit trapped in my room. The yelling stopped once I walked down from my room. They apologized.

I guess you could count #2 as consistent with previous reviews if you consider that a family feel.

The cooking kept me happy. I had two breakfasts, two dinners, and a lunch there. I think you could get most other things at another place with a potentially better nights sleep at the same price or better. I'm not sure they are used to someone staying one night and actually hanging around. If I go back to Paumakkale, I think I'll try out another place but show up for dinner.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Khoyuela
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We arrived in Pamukkale late at night and were approached by several hotels. We avoided them and stumbled upon Ozturk and are soooo glad we did. The family was extremely kind and welcoming and went way beyond a mile to help us out. Offered us rides around town for free and opened their cafe to us for tea and coffee as we pleased. Ismail, the younger of the family, was great to talk to and really fun and funny. We were in Turkey for 4 weeks and here for one day and it was the best fish we had in the whole country, they grilled it right in front of us. The mother was always very nice and even after we checked out she let us use a shower, which helped us so much after a day at the springs.

I would stay here for weeks of I could. Great wifi connection. The olives and Olive oil were from their garden and they were incredible along wih ther fruits which they let us pick at the end of the meal. Highly recommended. If u want a nice stay and to feel safe and calm, stay here. It's way nicer to hang out with a really nice local family than another hostel full of tired travelers. We loved it.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Sacranicko1
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This pension was very nice:)))) One Turkish family own this pension and they were very friendly and kind. Located from just 5 or 6 minutes from Pamukkale Traveltin and quiet area.
They made traditional Turkish meals and very delicious!! I stayed there for 2 nights but I felt like staying at my home!! When I asked to mother about cooking, she showed me everything in the kitchen and explained how to cook:) I was not good at Turkish language but she was very kind and I was happy with staying at this pension:))
The room was pretty, also cleaned. Not big but a good size for two of us. The bath room had a shower booth and it was cleaned, too:) Hot water runs anytime. The room was with an air conditioner, so we were comfortable.
When we checked out, this family said "You can come back anytime!!" Oh, I loved them, they were so nice!! I want to say thank you so much, we had a good time with them:))

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank manzana12
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Öztürk Panısyon- Pammukale (Denizli)
Their claim "Your home away from home" is really true. In this tımeless, far located place in Turkey, at the bottom of the magic white travertın mountains of Pamukkale, you can find your house. In case you will miss your mamy or granny, here you wıll fınd your Turkish mother and grandmother, Nilüfer and Nıhmet. They wıll lovely welcome you ın theır bıg family, will cook for you delıcıous plates and will take care of your dirty laundry ıf you need.
You won't feel alone: your problem wıll be theır problem!!! You just have to be patıent and enter the slow turkısh lıfe style rhythm.
If you need to let tıme and worrıes go, just spend a few tıme wıth them in their patio full of roses....!
We do highly recommend it. Particularly indıcated for over stressed people... :)
We take the occasion to say thank you again to Nilüfer, Nimet, İsmail, Mustafa, Mustafa Yassın, Enes,bayram and to the lıttle Aras for the pleasant stay!!!!
Veronica and Gioia

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank VAneris
Reviewed September 1, 2009

With my wife we have stayed at Öztürk Hotel on our honeymoon trip in Turkey for two nights. Hotel is run by a warm family and located in a small village. Father of the family helped us to get off at the right busstop (luckily he waited for us until our bus arrived to the station we were supposed to get off - otherwise we would go to the next town). When we arrived, house's mother took care of my wife's stomach problem and sent us to our bed for a midday nap. To her everyone is a like her child she takes care of (only if needed of course). They have given us tips about when and how to go to the traverters, what to see, etc. - That helped us a lot because instead of climbing Pamukkale in the middle of the day, we were there at the very beginning of the morning and had the chance to see these beautiful ruins and traverters with only a couple of more tourists and the cold morning breeze refreshing us. They were right that it was the best time to see Pamukkale. Pool filled with the water from the Pamukkale was also refreshing in the warmest hours of the day. Last but not least - the food is really really good; for the ones who are longing for their mom's kitchen; or never tired homemade Turkish food. This place is best for everyone that are looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday even with a low budget.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Buhl_Mert
Reviewed May 28, 2009

A very charmıng place, quıet , beautıful and relax. 5 mın walk from center vıllage. Away from touts and bıg hotels. You'll be welcomed by a friendly, relax and very nice family, willıng to talk, advıce you for your trıp and share experıence wıth you.
Rooms are sımple but cosy, wıth A/C. You can share meals wıth the famıly ıf you want.
A really pleasant experıence!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo