Meleklerevi Cave Hotel
Urgup Konak Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$43
  • Restaurant
$80
Excellent 5/5
Has Cave Konak Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$60
$57
Cappadocia Palace(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$51
$44
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Urgup Evi Cave Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$59
Excellent 5/5
Blue Valley Cave Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$61
$96
$94
Priceline
Excellent 5/5
Heaven Cave House(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
Travelocity
$236
$229
Priceline
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsthe ownerspecial placecharming hotelarzuhospitalitycappadociatourscavesguideregion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Meleklerevi is an incredible hotel with rooms designed meticulously in caves. No room is alike. Each has its own stunning charm. The design is absolutely stunning and so is the view you wake up to every morning. The rooms open up to the beautiful landscape of Cappadocia with hot air balloons decorating the sky.
The owners and hosts, Muammer and Arzu leave no stones unturned when it comes to making you feel at home. They make you scrumptious breakfast every morning, they chat with you, sing and dance with you and become a part of your every joy in Cappadocia! When you leave Melelklerevi, you're not just a client, you're a part of their beautiful family!
Overall this place has everything you're looking for; comfort, luxury, love, stunning view, brilliant design and the uniqueness of Cappadocia (caves) ingrained in it's very core.
I highly recommend Meleklerevi to everyone who's going to Cappadocia.
The market is a ten minute walk from the hotel. The location is perfect too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My reason for visiting Turkey was to stay a cave hotel and I absolutely loved my stay here. I visited Meleklerevi in October 2011, and had a wonderful stay. The room's décor was lovely, a former storage room for apples, now aptly called Love .

Moammar showed the video of his discovery of this hotel and its beautiful transformation---what a visionary. Moammar & Arzu were gracious hosts, the food was wonderful, Arzu is a fabulous chef! On my last night, I stayed up most of the night on the patio, watching the moon. It was a magical stay, protected by angels!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been traveling with motorcycles a long time and stay at many different hotel and places But I must say this place Melekler evi Urgup/Cappodocia is far better than any other places I ever stayed. What a fantastic decoration, rooms are so beautiful(you wouldn't want to get out from rooms) and comfortable, Hotel is in lovely situation walking distance to town, foods are delicious and staff and owners of the Melekler evi are so friendly and caring. They made our feel like our own place while we were staying. We parked our Motorcycles in the hotel, it was very safe. So I would definitely recommend this place. Last things it feels so relax and like you are staying a magical place. Well done Muammer and Arzu I am well impressed. You will see me there many more time :))

Room Tip: All the rooms built in and crafted in Caves so they are all different and very luxury.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I ended our 13 day tour of Turkey with a stay at Meleklerevi Cave Hotel. There are no words to describe the wonderful experience that Moammar and Arzu provide. The hotel itself is second to none, but this couple open their lives and hearts to each guest. Arzu provides some of the best meals that we had in all of Turkey (the red cabbage/yogurt dish is amazing, as is some of the spreads for the morning toast). I spent many evenings visiting and watching football (soccer) with Moammar and his staff. The hotel is walking distance from the center of town. One of the most unique hotels on the planet.

Room Tip: Any room is outstanding!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AJ D
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife & I stayed at the Melekler Evi Cave hotel just outside the central part of Urgup. It was an easy stroll into the business district which seemed significantly more convenient than many of the other cave hotels in the area. Moammar & Arzu were gracious hosts, two of the friendliest people I have ever met, and Arzu is a gourmet cook. Meals were wonderful, the staff attentive, friendly. We hadn't taken a vacation (just the two of us) in years - the Melekler Evi was the first stop on our trip to Turkey and it was truly a trip to Paradise, which was, coincidentally, the name of the room in which we stayed. Moammar & Arzu are architects who built this charming boutique hotel in a really interesting & picturesque location. Their scrapbook detailing the step by step process of converting a hillside into a hotel explains their bond to the facility.

Room Tip: the higher up you are, the better the view of the surrounding area which is striking.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple