Our American family, our Turkish "daughter" (our exchange student 12 years ago) and her parents had the most wonderful accommodations at Assiana House. The setting and the rooms were unique and beautiful. Mevlut is a master gardener and his wife, Suna is not only an excellent cook, but also capable of telling your fortune by reading your Turkish coffee cup!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey