The reviews on Tripadvisor could not be more accurate. What a gem of a place, thanks to the wonderful owners Mevlut and Suna. They were the perfect hosts suggesting all sort of travel tips and helpful advice. The Assiana was gorgeous - very clean and comfortable. The rooms were furnished with real character. There was a wood fireplace and the fire lit for us on the first evening. The food which Suna prepared was first class. We could highly recommend this small hotel for travellers to Urgup - The owners are also planning an extra suite in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey