This is one of the upscale, romantic cave hotels. The cave room was very cool, the terrace is beautiful, the location affords an excellent view of the town and countryside. The service was exemplary. It was the end of the season and I was the only guest in the hotel, but the owner brought an electric heater to the room while the central heat was turned on again, and the breakfast was delcious and beautifully presented. I had booked a balloon ride, and when the balloon company failed to pick me up, the owner got out of bed at 6am to call them and arranged for a special pickup. Really a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey