There is a great variety in cave hotels, and this one fitted all our wishes.
Some cave hotels are very authentic (be careful to touch the walls) and some are very luxurious, but most are nicely renovated as ours was.
Most of the times we stay at B&B's, as we like small places where you can ask the host for advice on which day trips to take or what roads to walk in town.
This place met all our wishes, it has a terrace with a beautiful view where it is a joy to have breakfast. And if you are an early bird, the terrace can provide a beautiful place to see the sunrise transforming the valley in a beautiful landscape with a sky filled with almost 100 colorful balloons (depending on the wind).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey