I decided to go with my parents to cappadocia spontaneously to spend two days and wished i had cancelled all the tours just to spend time in our amazing hotel Assiana!!! We had joined a tour direct from the airport so didn't make it to the hotel until evening where we were greeted at the door and led through to our rooms - i was sharing with my parents. It felt as though we were coming home every detail was attended to and we spent some time drinking coffee and tea with our hosts talking about the hotel and the efforts they have put into making it - i felt like an honoured house guest not an anonymous hotel client! within minutes Mevlut the owner and husband of the lovely Sena offered me my own cave suite downstairs seeing as it was free for that night and so my parents could stay in there room alone what a treat! We were recommended a restaurant down the road that is a whole other story of excellence. Mevlut drove us there in his car and told the restaraunt staff to look after us. I was leaving the next night back to istanbul where i reside and it was the last evening with my parents who were staying on another night. Sena asked if there was anything she could do such as prepare some food seeing as we wouldn't have time to eat out before the airport shuttle arrived. I agreed che could make something small. We arrived back from the tour to the table set and an incredible 3 course meal she had spent the afternoon preparing. It was overwhelming. We had a beer with Mevlut and suddenly the shuttle bus was waiting out the front. My only regret is not staying longer to take in the breathtaking view and atmoshpere at the hotel and soak in the positive vibe. Admire the cave interior, sit out on the terace. I can say that i live in Turkey and i am someone who is familiar with turkish hospitality but this takes it to a new level. I recommend this place as the best i have stayed in. I haven't even mentioned the interior decoration and the quality of the facilities that were exceptional but what stays with me is the impression the people left on my heart. They are doing what they love which is making others feel comfortable and it is so genuine.
Location: Turkey > Cappadocia > Urgup
Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
#14 Romantic Hotel in Urgup
#17 Family Hotel in Urgup
Price Range: $60 - $116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Assiana House 2*
Number of rooms: 7
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey