I absolutely loved my time at the Assiana. The rooms are lovely and look exactly as shown in the video and photographs. Suna was away while we were there but Mevlut couldn't have been a kinder more thoughtful host. I felt like his family. He took care of all arrangements instantly and everything he arranged was wonderful. He even drove us to Goreme the first day as we arrived in the afternoon. And he didn't just drive us - he sent us to a local restaurant for lunch (which was great) and picked us up from the restaurant and drove us. Who does that! I would come here again simply to lounge around this peaceful, wonderful hotel. Really, no need to go anywhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey