“Living in the cave house :)”
Review of 4ODA Cave House

4ODA Cave House
Ranked #10 of 69 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It is a good experience to live in a cave house! It has a wonderful view and a lovely garden!!! 4 oda cave hotel has a good location to feel the soul of Capadoccia! I recommend all of you to accommodation in 4 oda cave house :) Thanks to Nurcan Gürler for the heaven :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
burburmody, Owner at 4ODA Cave House, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for the great thoughts about 4 Oda.It is a house for all guests.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The pictures give away a vague idea of what to expect at 4oda but believe when I say that you will discover a lot more than the pictures are able to tell... for example the sensation of stepping into your cave room which feels like a perfectly temperated walk-in fridge that lets you forget the summer heat of Cappadocia, or the amazing view from your balcony on the beautiful landscape that is turned into a great natural spectacle by the setting sun, and of course the taste of the best breakfast I had in entire Turkey. Don't hesitate to try everything, positive surprises guaranteed!
And last but definitely not least: the hosts! From lessons on Turkish history, over current issues in the country, different ways of having a blast in Cappadocia to simply great company, the Özbay family covers everything!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

We thank you for this great review and sharing your thoughts with everyone.We try our best to please every guest and hope to see more happy guests at 4 Oda:-)

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This was my first time visiting Cappadocia and I chose to stay at the 4 ODA Cave House because I have heard many positive comments about it. I was very pleased with my stay there. The room was spacious, clean and very nicely put together. Even though the rooms are close to each other I felt that I had the privacy that I needed. The room also had a balcony that looked out to a wonderful sunset and view of the fairy chimneys. The breakfast provided was tasty and had many fresh fruits and vegetables as well as home made jams. The staff, and owner Elvan Ozbay were friendly and helpful when needed.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed at 4ODA and we had a great experience. The room was very clean, neat and spacious. Service was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast provided was prepared with local tastes and it was delicious. We stayed 3 days in the hotel and I wish we could have stayed longer. We recommend everyone to chose 4ODA because we believe it was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your time and beautiful words.happy guest,happy owner:-))

Reviewed August 24, 2012

4ODA offers a lovely and intimate way to fully experience the wonders of Cappadocia! Owner Elvan Ozbay makes sure that you are very well taken care of in every way - from delicious breakfasts to assistance with any aspect of your time in the region. The accommodations are beautiful, authentic, very comfortable, and definitely unique! We very much enjoyed our time at 4ODA, and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Ask Elvan - she wants everyone to have a wonderful experience.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Small boutique hotel with 5 rooms very well designed and maintained. Lovely location and good hospitality and personalised service with excellent breakfast.
Very glad we went there and stayed 3 nights with family and it was a unique experience staying in a Cave hotel with all the modern amenities. I wish I had more time to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Hello
we thank you for your time and thank you for your thoughts.Hope to see you at 4 Oda in the futere again.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I decided to go to the 4 Oda after reading many different hotel reviews. It was a great experience that we have not only stayed in a hotel but in a real cave. It was very clean, well decorated and had a great location, so I have suggested it to all of my friends after I turned back.

• Stayed: July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions
#3 of 69 in Urgup
Cappadocia Palace
Cappadocia Palace
#21 of 69 in Urgup

Been to 4ODA Cave House? Share your experiences!