“great trip”

Cappadocia Ez Air Balloons
Ranked #8 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot air ballooning is one of the most unique and popular attractions in Cappadocia. Cappadocia Ez-Air Balloons offers these wondrous adventures in a traditional Champagne Hot Air Balloon Flight above the beauty of Cappadocia.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I loved our trip to Turkey! it far exceeded my expectations. Cappadocia is a great site to include in your trip. We went to Istanbul and Bodrum as well! We used a local travel agent to put our trip together. It was high end wonderful. no glitches and the turkish people were super nice and enjoyable! the travel agent was Atinc Gur at Meander Travel. Go to Turkey!! you will love it, I'm sure.

4  Thank carolwhatever

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a must do. I am afraid of heights, but it was the best $$$ I spent in Turkey. No matter what the cost, you won't be sorry.

2  Thank eyar
Reviewed October 20, 2013

It can be overwhelming to pick up one company to do the balloon trip. My sister and I we didn't escapee this dilemma. After several hours of reviewing different options we decided to go through Ez Air Balloon.

Price was cheaper than what we could find with other company. 100 € each. I believe you could make it lower as 80/90 with good bargain skill.

That being said, we were picked up on time, 8 people in the basket, one of the first balloon in the air, pilot was skilled and ww. We were the only one from that company, which allow a quick departure, not like the big ones which have 3/4 balloons and need to stay on the ground till all of them can fly.

To think about the price /security/logistic. Just think 2 min, the bigger is the overall price, the bigger is the commission for the agency which book it. The big companies are better to promote themselves, and therefore gather reviews on Tripadvisor.

EZ Air Balloon has operated for more than 25 years. You won't be disappointed

5  Thank mveillon
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I contacted by e-mail the ez air balloon company, I had a very cheap flight 80€ I think others flight passengers had a very higher price cause I was asked to pay in a different place hidden by the others. Anyway great expeience the only remark is that the flight was not close to the chimneys, out pilot didn't look so experienced...anyway no complaints at all because of the price.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Amazing place, amazing view!! In wnet on my Birthday there, so can say that was the best present I could have! recommend!!

1  Thank anapauladra