“Silent Flight”

Cappadocia Ez Air Balloons
Ranked #8 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot air ballooning is one of the most unique and popular attractions in Cappadocia. Cappadocia Ez-Air Balloons offers these wondrous adventures in a traditional Champagne Hot Air Balloon Flight above the beauty of Cappadocia.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am not sure which balloon company I went with... my tour company arranged it.
But it was a beautiful, beautiful experience... definitely the highlight of my 7 day Turkey trip....
Wonderful sunrise scenery ....though very cold at 5.30am in winter ....

1  Thank Patch-KL

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This should be the no.1 things to do in Cappadocia, cost from 120-150Euro, pay a bit more for better pilot whom will take you among rocks, scrape the tree tops and very smooth landing. It's the ultimate.

2  Thank KTG_9
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Went to Cappadocia with Pacho Tours,our guide Yucel was fantastic. Was staying at Side and took this three day tour, the underground city takes your breath away but it does not prepare you for the sights of Cappadocia,sight after sight,every one takes your breath away. This is a must tour when in Turkey,recommend to all.

4  Thank Chastee
Ezair B, Public Relations Manager at Cappadocia Ez Air Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

On behalf of Ez Air Balloons ;

We are very much appreciated and would like to say '' thank you very much for your good feedbacks ! '

Reviewed December 2, 2007

No, I did not get on the hot air balloon with them. I booked my reservation one week in advance. I tried to confirm with them during my stay in turkey. One night before my schedule balloon time, i called them and found out they are not flying...cuz apparently i was their only one customer for the day.

I was very mad because they did not send me any e-mails to let me know the fligth was cancel. If I didn't make my effort to call them, I would be waiting in front of my hote at 5 am waiting for them like an idiot.

More importantly, if i wasn't able to pull another arrangement to get on the hot air balloon, i would miss my chance to get an birdeye view of the cappadocia region (which was one the highlight of my trip)

I suggest you make a reservation with more reputable company in the region, rather than take a chance with them...you never know if they will show up....

26  Thank cnssu123
Reviewed February 12, 2007

It was a great experience. Thank you for everything.

3  Thank cappa