“Nice hotel and working staffs”
Review of Cappadocia Palace

Cappadocia Palace
Ranked #26 of 71 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Staying in Cappadocia Palace Hotel gave me a great experience for my travel to Turkey. It offered me a sort of cave-living experience which is totally different from where I come from. The hotel is nice and clean. More importantly, thanks the staff "Bekir, Yusuf and Yasin" for showing excellent hospitality. Worth mentioning staff Yasin, he has recommended places to eat, places to look for and also help us arranged a trip to our first Turkish Bath experience! It's worth re-visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RockManRawks

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 2 days. It was really wonderful experience as rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was quite friendly specially Mr Yusuf. Would suggest people to stay in thwir cave rooms whicb are quite comfortable in size. They also organized local tour packages and hot air balloon for me which was priced reasonably well.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank dilipbhandari
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Came here in June with family. Booked a cave suite, room was nice. Not a real cave but was built to resemble one. Bathroom was awesome. Jacuzzi with separate cave shower, up to date and actually was nicer than many 5 start hotel bathrooms. Kids liked the whole experience minus one big thing. No A/C! We came in June so it was hot in the daytime. The room had one small window allowing the cool air to come in but it never really got cool. The room was comfortable but it would have been nice to have a/c. The staff at this hotel are very helpful and attentive. They went out of their way to make sure we were ok even after we checked out. The breakfast was the usual, made to orders eggs were a nice touch. The location was nice because it was near the main town square and 2 min walk to all the restaurants and shipping in the town. Over all a good experience and would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank JSoomro
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was really disappointed not to stay in a cave room. I thought this was a cave hotel. It appear they have some, but we were put in the newer part. As I had bought our stay as part of a package and haggled the price way down, I figured that was why we got the room that was 40 Euros less per night. I guess I just would have know ahead of time. The non-cave rooms are new and very clean, although recent construction and not very well put together. I noticed the lighting and paint jobs are noticeably cheap and the shower leaked. We were there very only one night and we slept really well - it was cool and quiet. The staff was super friendly and helped my boyfriend find a very specific shop selling textiles he was interested in purchasing and walked us to an excellent restaurant in the city center. The breakfast was good. We had a good experience and if you want to spend a little less than the luxurious cave hotels (especially if you have to wake up at 3:30 AM for your balloon ride) this hotel is perfect.

Room Tip: If you want a cave room, then you should be specific in asking for one or clarifying with the agent...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank El G
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We recently stayed in Hotel Cappadocia Palace for 5 nights. The room is comfortable and quiet. The hotel has a good location, which is located in the centre of Urgup. The breakfast they provided is really good. The interior decorate of the canteen is very special. We took a lot of photos there. Most importantly, the staff of this hotel is really kind and helpful. Bekir Kaynak introduced a lot of interesting places for us to visit and treat us as good friends. For me, it is a wonderful experience for having a chance to live there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staying in Cappadocia Palace Hotel gave me a great experience for my travel to Turkey. It offered me cave-living experience which is totally different from where I come from - HK. The hotel is nice and clean. More importantly, thanks the staff "Bekir, Yusuf and Yasin" for showing excellent hospitality. It's worth re-visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed one night in Cappadocia, at this amazing hotel. Got one of the cave rooms. Very spacious and clean, with a highly comfortable bed. The bathroom was very clean and modern with an amazing bathtub, perfect for the end of the day.

The location is also great, near a lot of restaurants, souvenir shops and other attractions. Breakfast was great diverse. I highly recomend this hotel if you're visiting Cappadocia.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the cave rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple