$189
$83
$146
$142
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My travel agent had arranged my stay at this hotel. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, I wasn't too concerned about this hotel. A rude awakening when i arrived at 10 PM--the hotel itself is situated in a dark alley so I didn't feel comfortable venturing out for some food. The hotel kitchen was only open for breakfast so i wasn't able to get something from there. The room itself was small, old, with damaged walls and smelt like sewage. I complained to the front desk staff right away and he said he would take care of it the next day. FYI, when i got back from my tour the following day, my door was left wide open so they could 'air out the smell'--all my personal belongings exposed. Staff members were not helpful and made unusual/odd comments every time i walked by. I'm not sure if this was because i was there solo or that's how they treat people.

The food was ok, although a little stale.

The worst part about my stay at this hotel was the fact that i could hear the couple staying in the room next to mine ALL NIGHT. It was as if i was in the room with them. Very uncomfortable and quite embarrassing.

Overall, i would never go back to this hotel or recommend it to anyone. Im really surprised and disappointed it got such great reviews.

Room Tip: DO NOT ask for room 201.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sumairafk
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We got a room here on short notice and I ended up in a spacious triple room with modern shower, bath and facilities. Very clean room and comfortable beds. The hotel itself is old-style -- marble, rock and arches. Noticed many local people stay here, so not just a "tourist hotel". Location is close to a bustling downtown with lots of good restaurants and shops.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our hotel rooms were booked by True Blue Tour, me and my friends got the main cave rooms! (for double and triple room) Even though we only stay in 1 night, it was an amazing experience to be able to sleep in such luxury cave room. The toilet/jacuzzi and all was perfect. The free breakfast, wi-fi and service from the receptionists especially Yasin make us very very satisfied and happy with our stayed in Urgup :)

Room Tip: select the cave room definitely!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hotel is well located, close to a lot of restaurants and atm's. Wide room, well equipped: big bathroom with a jacuzzi, very clean.
Friendly and polyglot staff and good breakfast Couldn't be better!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
cappadociapalace, Owner at Cappadocia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your recommendation of our hotel. It was so nice to read your review and know that everything was perfect for your stay. All the staff join with me to wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon,
Best regards
Ahmet Kucukyildiz

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a wonderful stay.All the staff (Yasin, Yusuf and Bekir) and manager Ahmet were friendly and helpful all the time.They made our stay a real cappadocian experience.The hotel is centrally located in Urgup.Thank you :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your review. I will pass on your kind comments to all the team at Cappadocia Palace, I am sure they will be pleased, like I am, that you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to greeting you on your next trip to Cappadocia.
Best wishes,