Friends of ours who had travelled to Cappadocia had told us to make sure we stayed in a 'cave hotel'. Although we had checked out photos on-line in advance of our stay, we weren't really prepared for the delightfully unusual experience. Our room was well-appointed with a much better bathroom than one might have expected...especially in a cave! I didn't envy the staff who insisted on carrying our bags up several flights of steps and then down into our room. But then we found the staff helpful in every way--even to the point of ironing our clothes for us (for which they wouldn't take a lira). We enjoyed our two nights there very much, and found the location to be convenient for visiting Goreme and other sites in Cappadocia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey