We spent four nights in this wonderfully run and warm and inviting facility. The nature of some of the rooms are that they are built into the caves and others are in the old mansion. The rooms are adequate and kept clean. We are vegetarians and as soon as we checked in we spoke to the manager and she told us they have their own vegetable farm. Dinner was delicious each and every night and the chef made a special vegetarian menu for us, which was served with no issues and no fuss.
Everything you ask for they take care of immediately and with grace and kindness.
Cannot recommend this highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey