This hotel was chosen by our tour company, but what a find. It made a real highlight of our tour of Turkey. A friendly welcome was essential becasue the rooms were so spread out and down cave like passageways it was hard to find your way back to reception the first time! Our room was large with 2 beds and a separate bathroom very much in a cave. It was furnished in C19 style but delightful and with plenty of tea and coffee. Although it writes about it own vegetable and fruit gardens the dinner and breakfast were a little disappointing compared to other places we stayed on our tour. However, it was edible, if a little bland, but perhaps that was because they had so many Japanese visitors. It was in an ideal location to walk into the town and admire the views. The terraces, and lounge were ideal for lingering. This was a different experience and one not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey