The staff here were wonderful – they went above and beyond the call of duty and made this the best place we have stayed in three weeks. The food consisted of the fairly standard Turkish options, but was well prepared. Rooms were spacious, with cave and non-cave options. 10 minute walk downhill to the main street of Urgup. Overall, a great hotel. I would recommend it and gladly stay there again.
P.S Watch out for the resident kitten – she’s very friendly
Travelled as family of four
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey