“very speical and unique experience!!!”

Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Urgup
Beijing, China
“very speical and unique experience!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

imagine you live in a cave but feels better than a hotel~~ definitely over all your imagination and experince before....with very delicate modern luxurious decoration combing the traditional Turkish flavor, and esp. with the wonderful landscape right outside the hotel which you can enjoy any time as you like....
and the staff is really nice and helpful with all kinds of things that you need!!!

definitely must go in Capadocia!! the best choice that you really got to try out!!!

1 Thank vivian z
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Wei Wei,
We really appreciate your time for sharing your feedbacks and we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed with your stay. We always look forward to hear constructive view from our guests, even if it is of a critical nature, as this is the only way we can truly assess our guests’ needs, and continuously improve the luxury service we aim to provide.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future to provide you with our personalized service at its best.
Yakup Dinler / General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cork
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I recently stayed in Kayakapi with my partner and my parents. From the moment we arrived, we knew this was a really special place. The hotel involves the renovation of an old hillside cave village, and the renovation is proceeding sensitively and beautifully. The hotel rooms are stunning, luxuriously and elegantly furnished and the rooms with pools and/or hamams are especially magnificent. Elvan and the other staff were so kind and welcoming and made our stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. We had a delicious evening meal and breakfast was also excellent. Overall, our stay in Kayakapi was one of the best and most memorable parts of our trip to Cappadocia and Turkey.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Corkfamily_12
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Siobhan,
Thank you for posting your view on TripAdvisor following your stay with us. We appreciate your pleasant remark about our hotel and staff and do not forget that your kind words and your satisfaction are by far the best gift to the team.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again and share with you some secret places around our hotel.
Yours,
seoul
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I staysed Kayakapi P.Caves with my group (31pax) for 2nights. When I checked in reception ,they kindly explained about the Cave HTL. I was very impressed for staff's hospitaily, location, various facility in each room. .We are really appreciated giving us unforgettable special memory. I will introduce this luxurios Cave HTL to Vip members in my country, and I hope to visit there in a soon with my group.

IT WAS THE BEST .

1 Thank SANGYUB
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Lee,
Firstly we would like to thank you for your interest in Kayakapi Premium Caves and spend some time to comment on our property. It was so delightful to read your comment and we are all touched by your nice words.
We do hope to welcome you here again and we will look forward to it. Also please let me know if you need any assistance or any need from Cappadocia.
Sending the kindest regards and big thanks,
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My father, my mother, my sister and I stayed in the kayakapi caves for 3 night and it was fabulous the faculty was very very nice. Elvan. A faculty was so nice to us she helped us around and she and my sister were so fond on of each other. She misses Elvan so much and I feel it is the best place to be in Capadocia. The breakfast was served with a great variety for vegetarians and my younger sister Vedika also really enjoyed specially because of the nice faculty. And so much to do like our room had a Turkish bath and etc. I suggest anyone reading this message to please take a look at the Internet about this hotel it is not just a hotel but your home. It is worth it.
Vedant Agarwal
Agarwalla family Calcutta India

• Stayed June 2013
7 Thank Vedantagarwal
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Our Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your kindness for taking time to write such a lovely review on Tripadvisor. And it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your pleasant remark about our hotel and staff, and I am proud of my team that they try all their best. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.
Sending warm regards to all family, especially to Vedika,
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to Capadoccia this summer, what an astonishing place!!, I think is one of the MUST GO places in the world, beautiful landscapes, a lot of history, amazing places to go. We decides to book with a cave hotel to live like the ancient people did, but with beds of coarse and we find Kayakapi premium caves. The place is now under construction, I think in its first stage, but ready to enyoy. The rooms are amazing, big, confortables, quiet, with a lot of amenities (our room with a little pool and my parents room with a steam room), the food really good, located in a hill with an amazing view.
But if a must say one thing, the most amazing thing of the hotel are the wonderful people that works there, always present with a big smile ready for anything that you need. My best regards to Elvan and Memet for all their atentions.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Alejandraortegamd
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Alejandra,
I am Yakup Dinler, the General Manager of the hotel and I would like to thank you for posting your view on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.
It was a pleasure for us to read your kind feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again, once our all the stages are done..
Yours Sincerely.
Istres, France
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were a group of 28 people staying at this wonderfulhotel for two nights, I am a hotelier in india and I am glad I failed to find one mistake in the room. I wish I could train my staff with the same enthusiasm. Since we are a big group, I could see all the rooms and I appreciate the efforts of the architect to design all rooms in a different way. Wonderful experience, Thanks to all at the hotel.....amazing...keep it up.

Room Tip: Room 125 is largest room of 91 sq.mtrs
2 Thank Mansur M M
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Mansur,
I am delighted to read that you, as an hotelier enjoyed your time with us. Thank you very much for your kind words about the team, we are here 24 hours a day and 365 days a year to help and make your stay easier.
Hoping to have the pleasure of seeing you again and hoping that you will see even more improved service standards once you come back.
Please write us for any kind of assistance from Cappadocia or Turkey.

Kind regards,
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a great experience at the Kayakapi Premium Caves Hotel. We were seven of us and took 4 rooms; each room being uniquely designed. Mine even had a Star of David on the ceiling and an exotic Hamman Bath. Quaint, exotic and completely breathtaking is how I would describe the hotel and the surrounding view of the town below. The rooms are fairly large and spacious and can easily accommodate a family of 3 to 4 members. Really great value for money.
The food was excellent - exotic Turkish dinners and great breakfasts. The staff was warm and hospitable and went out of their way to make our stay an excellent one. Definitely want to mention their PR manager Elvan Kismet who went the extra mile to make this a most memorable and enjoyable stay. I'd love to go back there again soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank MeenaArumugam
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Meena,

Greetings all the way from Kayakapi! Firstly we would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor following your stay with us. We were sincerely touched by your kind words about our hotel and staff. We try our best to make your stays memorable and if we are successful, we are happier than you.
Please for sometimes in the future, visit us again. We will be gladly hosting you and your whole family.

Sincerely Yours,

Yakup Dinler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions
Divan Cave House
#14 of 76 in Goreme
Dere Suites Cappadocia
Kelebek Special Cave Hotel

Been to Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia? Share your experiences!