“Out of track travelling in Turkey is always my dream for years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Connoisseur Travel

Connoisseur Travel
Ranked #18 of 41 Tours in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers private journeys,trekking tours, unusual stays & holidays and off the beaten paths of fascinating Turkey. Organizes matured Black Sea Region & Eastern Anatolia region expeditions with diligently picked expert tour guides, cozy lodging at beautiful spots , restaurants serving delicious local specialities & unique sites & sights in Turkey and Cappadocia.
P.R.China
“Out of track travelling in Turkey is always my dream for years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

When I had my first sight in Cappadocia, I was shocked by the fantastic views. I lived in a cave hotel on the top of a small mountain, which is so cute, friendly and with beautiful views. Hiking is my favorite sport, my guide and I went to lots of scenic sites there. Ayse, who is not only my guide but also became my friend gradually, is a very special girl. She speaks very good English. We spent a lot of happy time in some very local places full of traditional Turkish life.

Compare with Cappadocia, Istanbul is a big city with one’s modern life. But I went there mainly for seeking historical civilization sites instead of ordinary city style. I lived in a small hotel which is located in the center of the old town. I am really enjoy it because it is nearby the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia. Especially at night, it has so attractive night scenic. There is also another different shocked for me is when I was in the water reservoir, which was built thousand years ago, it is really a miracle, the light reflects on the thousands of columns and makes them so beautiful. Even I can not breath when I saw them. Istanbul really doesn’t disappoint me. I took hundred of pictures there. The only pity thing is that I didn’t have good luck again to have a tourist guide who is as good as Ayse.

My Turkey trip gave me a unforgettable memory in my life.

Visited April 2013
ConnoisseurTravel, Manager at Connoisseur Travel, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Sussie,

Thank you very much for your nice words and comments on TA and great to hear that you fully enjoyed your time both in Istanbul & Cappadocia. Both areas are fascinating and unique with their atmopshere, history, cultural background and architecture. For sure, Cappadocia is more serene and calm than Istanbul which helps travellers rest a bit after hectic days spent in there and unusual than what is expected:)
I am so happy that you had the opportunity to spend 4 full days in Cappadocia , as most travellers miss out by staying less. Although we had rain in all days, It was quite exciting and fun to explore the hidden churches, sites and walked up in the narrow streets of less visited villlages and climbed up each cave dwellings of Cappadocia with you. We became like age-old friends:)

Pleased to hear that you were happy with the lodging options both in Istanbul and Cappadocia, we generally inspect the hotels before we offer to our guests and I believe that both well met your demands...In most cases we got great reviews about our Guides in Istanbul and Melih, one of our professional & freelance guides there, is one our favourite. I believe it is the common interests of personalities that might made you think that he was not the suitable companion. No worries, for your next trip to Turkey, this time with your family, I will be your guide at all your selected areas.

I will be most happy to meet you again in Turkey and be at your service...

All the Best from Cappadocia,