“Friendly Family Atmosphere”
Review of Hotel Feza

Hotel Feza
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Urgup
Hotel Feza
Ranked #13 of 21 Specialty Lodging in Urgup
Perth, Australia
“Friendly Family Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

From the time I came through the door, I got the feeling I wanted to stay in the hotel. I was greeted with friendliness and shown around by the owner. The cost was the same as the hotel I had just come from and had a friendlier atmosphere. I was not disappointed and extended my stay by a day.
The owner and staff were excellent. Meals are either held in a basement or outside in front of the hotel. The breakfasts were good and they make a mean omelette. I was invited to have lunch with the owner and his family, which was most enjoyable. I had a birthday while I was there and on finding this out while talking to a friend; the owner arranged a small party for me on my last night in the hotel – it was a very nice evening.
The room was small but comfortable and was clean. The bathrooms were clean and larger that the hotel I had just come from and they had hot water. The rooms were not air-conditioned which was not a problem for the first two evenings as there was a lovely cool breeze blowing but the last two evenings without the breeze were warmer. The laundry service was excellent. Parking is in the hotels premises.
The hotel is located on a small rise and is about 4 blocks away from the town centre. Their prices are reasonable and I found them to be honest.
I liked the owner and staff treating me as part of the family most. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. The only thing I felt I would have liked is an air-conditioned room. However, that being said most hotels in the area do not have air-conditioning or a swimming pool.

Room Tip: Speak to the owner about any requirements you might have and he will try his best to find a solution...