“same as other reviewers”
Review of Pasabag

$46.75*
Full-Day Cappadocia Tour with Lunch, from Goreme
$80.00*
and up
Small-Group Cappadocia Tour: Devrent Valley, Monks Valley and Open Air Museum...
Ranked #2 of 37 things to do in Urgup
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Simon says "it's worth a quick hike around and a look at." Kids got a chuckle and enjoyed running around.
ICE CREAM

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was on the way to Zelve Open-Air Museum and came upon Pasabag which blew me away with such lovely examples of fairy chimneys. There were a lot of coaches but it didn't seem crowded and you can wander around taking photo's and going in all the caves for free. I didn't visit the church as you had to pay to go in but that didn't bother me as I'd been to the Goreme Open-Air Museum. There's a couple of shaded places that you can sit in and I bought an apple tea and had an ice cream. There's a local dolmus (bus) which took me back to Goreme for 2.50TL but check the timings as they only go every 2 hours!

1  Thank TwirlYork
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our kids (5 and 8) loved Cappadocia. In Pasabag we ran around and explored. My husband climbed up to the plain above and said it looked like an inviting place to hike, but time didn't allow for that. Well worth the stop.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

A 3 level monastery, that honestly isn't anything special, but you may as well pull over if you're driving by. The best part about it was the Turkish ice cream!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Beautiful landscapes, beautiful history. Wandering around the site, in and out of the hollowed out rooms is an experience not to be missed. Imagining you were one of the creators of the dwellings and living there at the time is mind boggling.