This was a great location to see Cappodocia. The walk into town down the hill was about 15-20 minutes. From there, you can take the bus straight to the Goreme park (took a taxi back though - its up a steep hill). The hotel itself is comfortable and our room was "modern cave living". Our front porch featured a sofa and table so we had a bit of outdoor space. There were a few glitches - there was no safe in our room. I had to borrow a hair dryer from the front desk. Also, one night the neighborhood dogs went crazy barking all night - very annoying! The next evening it was as quiet as could be...
But, the hospitality at the front desk was genuine, the restaurant had lovely views and featured delicious Turkish dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent Cave hotel in urgups Cavern hill that offers a fabulous atmosphere and a perfectly exotic setting. The bonus here is larger and airier cave rooms, each with a private terrace carved into the nooks of the cliff, and gorgeous view over the cappadocian dreamscape. The wealth of architectural detail and invention draw one in. One ends up falling quite in love with this cave suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elkep Evi Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elkep Evi Cave Houses Hotel Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Hotel Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey