Cappadocia is beautiful, the cave hotel is very unique and I recommend it.
the positive: nice big rooms, great Jacuzzi, great design for the room, absolutely impressive and very nice cozy bed.
Absolutely amazing view!
The negative: the service and customer service was very disappointing, the breakfast was just ok and there were tons of bees which made it almost impossible to eat.
room doesn't have a television for some reason.
also no wireless internet in the rooms, only in the reception which closed around 10:30-11:00.
generally, the place is great to visit, the hotel is quite expensive, not good and plesent service at all, beautiful view.
it's ok, but I believe there are better choices in Cappadocia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent Cave hotel in urgups Cavern hill that offers a fabulous atmosphere and a perfectly exotic setting. The bonus here is larger and airier cave rooms, each with a private terrace carved into the nooks of the cliff, and gorgeous view over the cappadocian dreamscape. The wealth of architectural detail and invention draw one in. One ends up falling quite in love with this cave suites hotel. We also have new Cave suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Elkep Evi Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elkep Evi Cave Houses Hotel Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Hotel Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey