The warmth and kindness from the owner and staff if Elkep Evi makes your stay there more akin to visiting friends than staying in a hotel. We stayed in Cappadoccia for 2 days in May and we arrived late. We were greeted by the owner with glasses if wine and offered a meal since all the restaurants were already closed. The next day he organized a tour with a taxi driver so we could pack in as many sights in our short time there. The morning of the second day he found us a great deal on a balloon tour and organized another day trip for us. All the while, his staff helped us track down our lost luggage that was cross crossing the globe. The property is amazing as is the breakfast, but nothing compares to the staff, who want you to fall in love with this region. Which you will.
The location is great. It's close to a winery, and a few restaurants. The rooms are clean and well put together. I cannot recommend Elkep Evi any more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent Cave hotel in urgups Cavern hill that offers a fabulous atmosphere and a perfectly exotic setting. The bonus here is larger and airier cave rooms, each with a private terrace carved into the nooks of the cliff, and gorgeous view over the cappadocian dreamscape. The wealth of architectural detail and invention draw one in. One ends up falling quite in love with this cave suites hotel. We also have new Cave suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elkep Evi Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elkep Evi Cave Houses Hotel Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Hotel Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey