Elkep Evi is in Urgup which is near the open-air museum in Cappadocia so a convenient stop for tourists seeing the sites.
1. We got upgraded to the large room with a large master bed and 2 single beds. Very spacious but with all the modern conveniences (CD Player etc). The bathroom was charming.
2. Breakfasts here are fantastic with the freshest, juiciest apricots I've ever tried. It was a great meal and one of the best breakfasts I had in Turkey
a. The staff don't speak much English so bear that in mind if you need help trying to book onward travel or tours.
b. As you would expect with a cave hotel, its a little dark inside so more lighting would be useful
c. Its a little far from the town centre so if you want to walk into town for a meal be prepared for a long uphill walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent Cave hotel in urgups Cavern hill that offers a fabulous atmosphere and a perfectly exotic setting. The bonus here is larger and airier cave rooms, each with a private terrace carved into the nooks of the cliff, and gorgeous view over the cappadocian dreamscape. The wealth of architectural detail and invention draw one in. One ends up falling quite in love with this cave suites hotel. We also have new Cave suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Elkep Evi Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elkep Evi Cave Houses Hotel Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Hotel Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey