“Unbelievable”
Review of Asia Minor Hotel

Asia Minor Hotel
Ranked #41 of 71 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed there for a few days and wow, I haven't experienced this kind of service before. The hotel is excellent and the staff are extraordinary. The manager of the hotel Mr. Jean is one of the finest persons I have come across and he really did make me feel at home. My stay here made the trip really special and I really look forward to coming there again.
Thank you Jean.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rsagarwala

Reviewed April 16, 2013

this is a small way for the huge gift we received by the hotel and all the staff in last days we spend there
we are an italian couple and we spend just few time in the hotel
but we felt in a second in a dream
the place is wonderful
the hotel too
but the best was the staff!!
we really felt they were taking care and caring bout us!!
if you are searching for a wonderful place with all conforts and with a human way to make tourism
well this place is the one will make you Happy!
thanks !!
and hope this summer to can reach you again to remain more time!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here!! Jean-Marc and all his staff are fabulous! They were so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our room was amazing! Very clean with an awesome bathroom. Highly recommended!!!! Loved our stay here, it's the best place we stayed in turkey.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Mcgeigertravels
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The only thing better than the hotel is the staff. They are fantastic!!!!. The room was so clean, nice, and very large and welcoming. The hotel driver picked us up and was so kind. Breakfast and snacks were fresh and good. Thanks, Micheal and Linda Hall March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SEEISTANBUL
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We just got back from Turkey where we stayed in this hotel booked by Medhills. The proprietor is a charming Belgian who attends to your every wish. The room was absolutely clean and beautifully furnished. Breakfast was abundant. You will sleep well in this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at Asia Minor hotel as part of a tour that I booked with Turista Tours in Istanbul. The hotel manager, Jean-Marc, greeting me upon my arrival after getting off the overnight bus and throughout my stay it was his hospitality and personal service that left the greatest impression on me. He and his staff went above and beyond to make my stay in what is already a wonderful hotel, that much more special. Once I was in my room I felt like I was in a 5-star hotel. My only complaint is that I was only able to stay for one night. But for that night I decided to forgo going out for dinner to stay inside my room. For me, my night at Asia Minor was the highlight of my trip to Cappadocia. Breakfast is great, location is great, service is exceptional. You won't regret booking this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel is really good. The room is very nice, is a big room, and is very confortable, has a very good shower, and is very clean. The breakfast is very good too. The best of the hotel is the treatment, people are very kindly, and they are always ready to help you, whatever you need. It's really a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: It's a very calm place, so I think that all the rooms are good as the room I stayed.