“Grazie!!”

Ranked #43 of 65 Hotels in Urgup
Palermo, Italy
“Grazie!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

this is a small way for the huge gift we received by the hotel and all the staff in last days we spend there
we are an italian couple and we spend just few time in the hotel
but we felt in a second in a dream
the place is wonderful
the hotel too
but the best was the staff!!
we really felt they were taking care and caring bout us!!
if you are searching for a wonderful place with all conforts and with a human way to make tourism
well this place is the one will make you Happy!
thanks !!
and hope this summer to can reach you again to remain more time!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here!! Jean-Marc and all his staff are fabulous! They were so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our room was amazing! Very clean with an awesome bathroom. Highly recommended!!!! Loved our stay here, it's the best place we stayed in turkey.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Mcgeigertravels
WV USA
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The only thing better than the hotel is the staff. They are fantastic!!!!. The room was so clean, nice, and very large and welcoming. The hotel driver picked us up and was so kind. Breakfast and snacks were fresh and good. Thanks, Micheal and Linda Hall March 2013

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SEEISTANBUL
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We just got back from Turkey where we stayed in this hotel booked by Medhills. The proprietor is a charming Belgian who attends to your every wish. The room was absolutely clean and beautifully furnished. Breakfast was abundant. You will sleep well in this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at Asia Minor hotel as part of a tour that I booked with Turista Tours in Istanbul. The hotel manager, Jean-Marc, greeting me upon my arrival after getting off the overnight bus and throughout my stay it was his hospitality and personal service that left the greatest impression on me. He and his staff went above and beyond to make my stay in what is already a wonderful hotel, that much more special. Once I was in my room I felt like I was in a 5-star hotel. My only complaint is that I was only able to stay for one night. But for that night I decided to forgo going out for dinner to stay inside my room. For me, my night at Asia Minor was the highlight of my trip to Cappadocia. Breakfast is great, location is great, service is exceptional. You won't regret booking this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel is really good. The room is very nice, is a big room, and is very confortable, has a very good shower, and is very clean. The breakfast is very good too. The best of the hotel is the treatment, people are very kindly, and they are always ready to help you, whatever you need. It's really a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: It's a very calm place, so I think that all the rooms are good as the room I stayed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ely, Minnesota
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Jean Marc Meyer, the manager, runs this delightful boutique hotel, with a focus on his guest that really makes you feel welcome. MedHills travel arranged this gem for us and we can't thank them enough. The room we were in was beautiful and far surpassed our expectations. The bathroom could use a little better lighting at the sink but the heated towel rack was a really nice touch. The property, public spaces and rooms are clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good but I think if they changed it up from day to day would be an improvement. What a great place to stay when you're exploring the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple