“Beautiful”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Urgup
Esbelli Evi Cave Hotel
Ranked #9 of 67 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the junior suite. It was pretty amazing and really more like an apartment. We got a complimentary bottle of wine and a bottle of Johnny Walker. The bathroom was huge with a claw foot tub.

The breakfast is delicious (the terrace overlooks Cappadocia and if you arrive at breakfast early enough you can see the hot air balloons) and the amenities are great: tons of complimentary snacks and water. The staff is very helpful.

The only thing that is slightly annoying is that it's a 10 minute walk into the town center (you have to walk back up a huge hill when returning). However this location has its benefits because the hotel is very quiet and serene. Would recommend this to anyone staying in the Cappadocia region.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Elemenopi

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We loved our time in Cappadoccia--and staying at this lovely establishment was a big reason. The rooms are even better than the pictures, Tarek warmer than any host. The location epitomizes peacefulness. This was a very special visit and as we meandered around the area and looked at other premium cave hotels I knew we had made the right choice--this place is tops. And whoever complained about the lack of view baffles me--it was gorgeous. Only complaint? Th bed was hard and the pillows were blah...otherwise the attention to detail in every aspect was noteworthy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sssbbb
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel in July 2013, the service was very good and people very nice, with excellent breakfast, and walking distance to good restaurants.
Thanks to the manager Iasmine and her team.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This stunning cave hotel in Urgup was just what the do the Dr ordered after a hectic, busy week in Istanbul. set in the quiet hills of Urgup, this is the type of place where you "get away from it all." In a word, unique!

The lady at the front desk--I have forgotten her name, embarrassingly--arranged and recommended our awesome hot air balloon ride and even invited my cousin to come for breakfast, even though she was staying at a different hotel. She also helped us change our flights back to Istanbul. Truly embodied going the extra mile, and I almost cried as I hugged her goodbye. Loved it!!

Quite inexpensive for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank dive35
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Cave hotels are a dime a dozen here - but this place --- this is one of the most awesome places I have ever stayed!! I stayed in the Volcano Cave Suite. First, the staff was amazing - I showed up with a backpack and in hiking clothes and they treated me like royalty... the owner took me on a tour and showed me to my room. They helped me with finding places for dinner, horse back riding, under ground city plans - everything... and the room - wow! The bathroom was bigger than my one at home and the entire room I had in Istanbul the night before! The suite included a flat screen TV, a laptop, a fireplace, a kitchen, a living room, an outside patio.... everything you could want! I can't say enough about this fantastic place!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Linda H
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We spent 3 nights in Esbelli Evi - what a place, very peaceful. We stayed in the Stonecutter's Suite, beautiful room. It was very private and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast is served on a beautiful terrace overlooking Urgup.

It was only a short walk from Tursan winery and several good quality restaurants (recommended by the hotel) in Urgup. Most things are in Goreme and it costs around 25TL each way in a taxi or you can hire a car for 100TL (plus petrol), Cappadocia is easy to navigate - you can access the top attractions yourself.

I would highly recommend this hotel - beautiful place.

1  Thank Petta G
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the wine press room - unbelievably HUGE - a nice sitting area, two bathrooms and a lovely patio. Truly this hotel was conveniently located - it is a 15 min. Drive to Goerme - and it is great not to be staying in that location. Esbelli was peaceful, unique and restful. Breakfast was lovely on the terrace. Most of all, everyone on the staff was very helpful with places to visit, directions, restaurants and all of the details.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
Hezen Cave Hotel
Hezen Cave Hotel
#1 of 17 in Ortahisar
Kelebek Special Cave Hotel

Been to Esbelli Evi Cave Hotel? Share your experiences!