“Makes a holiday magical”

Travel Atelier Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Urgup
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experts on customized tours in Cappadocia and throughout Turkey, flexible itinerary planning, special interest tours with Deluxe vehicles, expert guides and friendly team members and detailed itinerary planning / logistics. Some of our specialty products are Wine Tours, Cooking Classes, Gastronomy trips, Archaeological Expeditions, Honeymoon travel and Destination Weddings. All hotels we recommend and services offered are personally inspected. We also extend our assistance 7/24 during your Travel time in Turkey.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Makes a holiday magical”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Let me start by thanking Alkan, Yasin, Ismail and Mr. Murat. Alkan was my first contact in March of this year. We went back and forth via email and they helped me build a magical vacation. They made all the changes i wanted and made some great suggestions. Also the other thing i liked that they trusted us as I paid 30% initially and paid the rest 70% when I reached Cappadoccia ( middle part of my trip). We had a mix age group from 15 yrs to 84 yrs of age and they were able to meet the special needs for my 84 year old father. Also they made my sisters 50th Birth day very special. From the time we got picked up at the airport in a till we left turkey 11 days later our trip was magical. Most of the staff they picked to take care of us starting with Mr. Nizamuddin the driver were very polite, always on time and very knowledgeable about the history and sites. Our tour guides Mr Suleiman and Mr Yasin thank you for all the information you shared and the time you took with us.They were willing to make any changes and allowed us to do it at our pace. On day one when Mr. Suleiman realized that walking tour was not possible because of the age of my father they arranged a van and we had no problems and could take our dad with us. They arranged the best Bosporus cruise on a private yacht and the Balloon trip with Captain David. We were flying between cities and they did all our check in and sent us the boarding passes. Although Alkan was on vacation he checked in with me everyday. Finally i would like to thank Mr Murat, ( you have great people that work for you). If we do go back to Turkey again I will only use them to book my travels. Thank you sooooooooo much.

Visited August 2013
TravelAtelier, Owner at Travel Atelier Private Tours, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Anjali,
Thank you so much for your precious review and comments. It was a pleasure for us to work with you arranging your vacation in Turkey. We also enjoyed your visit to our office and I particularly was pleased to know everyone in the family and had opportunity to talk and exchange thoughts and views. I am happy to see the program did work out suiting your needs and all family members were looked after for their requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your future travels to Turkey and rest assured it will be a pleasure for us to see you again and working with you.

Kindest regards from Cappadocia to everyone in US and in India :-)

• Turkish first
Doha
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Your Partner for a Magical Holiday”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My friend contacted Travel Atelier to help plan our short 7-day trip to Turkey since we were overwhelmed with things to do, places to see. Travel Atelier was the only travel company that took our list of cities & prepared a private tour package fit for 2 princesses. We had our own private Mercedes minivans at every city, our guides they chose for us very extremely knowledgeable in the local areas & friendly. It was very relaxed at our own pace. And when we had a little incident of my friend spraining her foot on one of the tours, we got all the possible attention from our local guide Esra, hospital visits, and even a brand new wheel chair ready & waiting when we landed in Istanbul so we didnt have to cancel our walking tour of the city. We must say, we walked in acquaintances & we left their office as friends. Thank you Asli for taking care of us all through our stay in Turkey & look forward the other plans you have suggested for our next visit to Turkey!

Visited August 2013
TravelAtelier, Owner at Travel Atelier Private Tours, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Princesses ;

Thank you for all your wonderfull words & comments. Glad all went well and you even achived visiting old city one walking one on a wheelchair....It was a big concern when we heard the incident and Thanks Asli she was coordinating the case making things possible.
It was great to meet in person and get to know you and one day we hope to see you with the prince's as well. Next time or the one next who knows, regardless we will all be happy to see you again.

Best regards from sunny Cappadocia,

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful travel agency”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I just returned from our trip to Turkey. We used Travel Atelier, and specifically, Erkan, make many of the arrangements for us in Ephesus and Cappadoccia, including, renting a car, getting guides for both places, and arranging for a hot air balloon ride. In each instance, the services were provided as promised. In fact, on more than one occasion, as an accommodation to us, the services provided went beyond what had been originally promised. Moreover, Erkan called us several times to make sure all of the accommodations that he had made were working out. Not only was Erkan both professional and extraordinary competent, but, more importantly, he made us feel how important it was that we enjoyed our vacation in Turkey. I can recommend Erkan and his agency without any reservation whatever.

Visited June 2013
Dear James,

Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor review to share your experiences with us, really appreciate as these comments are the best reward we can get apart from becoming our loyal guests & friends. Our aim is to make guests time most enjoyable, valuable and they feel they are making most out of the services we provide. And yes you are right our guests are the most important and they also should feel this :-)

All the best and hope to see you and family again for another unforgettable Turkey exploration.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 196 helpful votes
“Exceptional travel agency”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Travel Atelier provided travel agency services to us in several parts of Turkey. Erkan was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. He even told us to call him any time of the day or night while we were in Turkey if we had any problems or questions. Fortunately we did not need to take him up on his offer, but I have no doubt he would have been there if we needed him.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank RCLCOLPB
TravelAtelier, Owner at Travel Atelier Private Tours, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear RCLCOLPB,

Thank you very much for your review and nice comments. I am gald you had a memorable vacation. Erkan and all our team are always ready to help and should our guests need assistance being available for them is our priority so they can enjoy their program uninterrapted.

We will be always happy to be at your service for your future visits to Turkey.

Kindest regards from Sunny Cappadocia,
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really helpful guides”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have visited Cappadoccia couple of weeks ago with my partner and we truly enjoyed every minute of it. It is an amazing and interesting place to see, lots of activities can be done if you are actually with Travel Atelier as their staff is so helpful and informative. Even the owner of the place welcomed and offered us a drink which made us feel like at home. I can definitely recommend this travel agecny to anyone who consider to have fun-filled holiday. Btw our guide was Ismael he was really good and funny. Thanks peeps.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mancunian s
Dear mancunian s,

Thank you for travelling with us and very happy to hear you had a fun filled holiday and liked your touring with Ismail. He is a shining star of our company and your review will keep us doing what we do best. We like to meet our guests and have a drink or two together gives us opportunity to know our guests and serve them better.

We will be happy to be at your service for your next holidays to Turkey whereever your plans takes you back.

Kindest regards,