Let me start by thanking Alkan, Yasin, Ismail and Mr. Murat. Alkan was my first contact in March of this year. We went back and forth via email and they helped me build a magical vacation. They made all the changes i wanted and made some great suggestions. Also the other thing i liked that they trusted us as I paid 30% initially and paid the rest 70% when I reached Cappadoccia ( middle part of my trip). We had a mix age group from 15 yrs to 84 yrs of age and they were able to meet the special needs for my 84 year old father. Also they made my sisters 50th Birth day very special. From the time we got picked up at the airport in a till we left turkey 11 days later our trip was magical. Most of the staff they picked to take care of us starting with Mr. Nizamuddin the driver were very polite, always on time and very knowledgeable about the history and sites. Our tour guides Mr Suleiman and Mr Yasin thank you for all the information you shared and the time you took with us.They were willing to make any changes and allowed us to do it at our pace. On day one when Mr. Suleiman realized that walking tour was not possible because of the age of my father they arranged a van and we had no problems and could take our dad with us. They arranged the best Bosporus cruise on a private yacht and the Balloon trip with Captain David. We were flying between cities and they did all our check in and sent us the boarding passes. Although Alkan was on vacation he checked in with me everyday. Finally i would like to thank Mr Murat, ( you have great people that work for you). If we do go back to Turkey again I will only use them to book my travels. Thank you sooooooooo much.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.