“What an amazing company!”

Travel Atelier Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Urgup
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experts on customized tours in Cappadocia and throughout Turkey, flexible itinerary planning, special interest tours with Deluxe vehicles, expert guides and friendly team members and detailed itinerary planning / logistics. Some of our specialty products are Wine Tours, Cooking Classes, Gastronomy trips, Archaeological Expeditions, Honeymoon travel and Destination Weddings. All hotels we recommend and services offered are personally inspected. We also extend our assistance 7/24 during your Travel time in Turkey.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Having Travel Atelier as part of your trip will definitely make it something special. I wanted to avoid the typical tourist trail and they put my wish list into a great couple of days. I had a couple of special requests and they delivered before expectation. The staff and guides are incredible. Their knowledge is brilliant and they have the best guide for the job - whether history, wine or hiking! I felt like I made great friends in these guys. It takes away the hassle of your trip and makes the most of the time you have. Thoroughly recommend you give them a call for any needs - big or small!

2  Thank SydTraveller15
TravelAtelier, Owner at Travel Atelier Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

What an amazing review, THANK YOU. We are so happy to read your comments and yes you have friends here at Travel Atelier. Actually biggest reward for our team is to hear we made friends with our guests.... We all love what we do. We will be happy and pleased if we can be at your service anytime and for any wish you may have from Turkey.
Kindest regards and happy travels,

Murat & Travel Atelier Team

Reviewed October 18, 2012

They have cared quite as well of our trip. Perfect!
For travel in Turkey is necessary to have a local agency because the distances are long and not very easy . Tks Erkan!

2  Thank MeireZulian

Greetings to Sao Paulo from Travel Atelier,
Thank you much for your review and rating us. I totally agree to have local friends to be by your side while travelling abroad. We are a travel company designing travel itineraries for our guests Turkey programs to suit their wish list. They can still be as individual as they like while they can enjoy our expertise and 7/24 support. You really explained it well.

Kindest regards from your Turkish friends at Travel Atelier and Erkan,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

So, we booked Ismail through a travel agent in our home town. By the time we met Ismail of Travel Atelier, we had been in Turkey for five days. We were close to the end of our trip and were getting tired. Along comes Ismail and Akmed the driver of our tour. They meet us at the airport and the first thing he asks us is "What do you want to see or do?" Now, we have been with like seven other guides during our two weeks and nobody asked us that. Turns out that was just the first amazing thing about TA. Ismail and his team were Incredibly knowledgeable, prepared and helpful in making our time in Cappadocia a real highlight of our time in Turkey. We were given wonderful historical information and steered towards one of the best lunches we had on our entire trip. Ismail was a great asset to our entire Turkish experience. I strongly recommend their services and suggest you not book a Turkish excursion without them.

2  Thank raylavoie
TravelAtelier, Owner at Travel Atelier Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Wow, thank you so much for the great review and I am so happy to hear Ismail did a great job. Understanding your needs is the most important to us as this is your time, your tour we are there to make the most of your time the way you like.....I am really flattered with your comments and thanks a million to share with us. We will be doing even better to distinct our services as your comments are great motivation.....

Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Like others in this string of reviews, I contacted a few companies for itineraries for our first ever trip to Turkey. We had ideas from friends who had travelled there so we wanted a company that would work with our recommendations as well as their own. Travel Atelier was the most responsive and after a few weeks of back and forth emails with Alkan, we settled on a trip. Our friends said, "how do you know they will do what they have written"? Well, we didn't. But from the minute our plane landed in Istanbul we knew we were in good hands. Every connection was punctual, every driver helpful and courteous. We are relaxed travellers and each of our guides.. Torgay in Istanbul, Ismail in Cappadocia and Tugrul in Ephesus... was not only incredibly knowledgable, but also a pleasure to be with. I cannot imagine visiting Turkey without guides to deepen our appreciation of the history and culture of this wonderful country.

I would recommend Travel Atelier to anyone. Our budget was honored, the accomodations better than I ever could have dreamed up and all of the guides' recommendations for meals and sights were top of the line. We had plenty of time without any guides and Travel Atelier was just as attentive to our transportation and lodging during those days as when we had guides. We had two weeks and felt we absorbed a lot of history and had time to relax as well. We will just have to go back again to see what we missed!

3  Thank Susan G

Dear Susan,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us. I am happy to hear your trip was a success and you enjoyed Turkey with our guides and services. Our priority is our guests and their needs and we frequently remind our operators and guides. Flexibility we offer is the key to happy guests and your commenst reconfirms. You are always welcome for more and kind regards from all of us at Travel Atelier office.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My two children (ages 16 & 11) and I had a great trip to Turkey. Not knowing where to start in booking this trip, I read many reviews and decided to go with Travel Atelier. I emailed them and Erkan Dulger responded within a day. He worked with us and our budget to plan a great trip to Istanbul, Cappadocia, Bodrum and a 4 day blue cruise on the Artemis. From the time we landed till we left, Erkan checked in and constantly made sure all went as planned. An amazing guy that did an awesome job. We especially loved having private guides at each location so we could tour at our own pace which made it a better experience for my kids. I would do it all again and have Erkan & Travel Atelier provide the tour. Highly, highly recommended!

4  Thank Paul M
TravelAtelier, Owner at Travel Atelier Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear Paul, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and rest of the world :-)
I am so happy to read your comments and you are back home safe with great memories of your Turkey vacation. I remember the times when Erkan was checking best gullet options for you...

Your comments will extra motivate our team that every individual needs different attention and we provide services we promise.

You are always welcome for more and please give our best regards including Erkan's to your family.