“Best visit to Cappadocia”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of HtR Tours

Cappadocia Balloon Tours with Breakfast and Champagne
Ranked #1 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Urgup
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: HTR Travel is a local Travel Agency based in the centre of Cappadocia, our team consists of professional guides and travel specialist dedicated to ensuring that our clients have a truly memorable experience in Turkey. We specialize in tours not only in Cappadocia but all over Turkey, sit back and relax whilst our team arranges your trip and books your special activities ranging from Hot Air Balloon, Horse Riding, Turkish Night and Whirling Dervishes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best visit to Cappadocia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Me and my family had a wonderful stay in Cappadocia and the tour side visits were very well and buses were comfortable and our guide was so friendly and gave us valuable information about the history of the area. We really did enjoy the stay in such wonderful place and between such lovely people

Visited August 2013
2 Thank mohamed653
lesley s, Travel Consultant at HtR Tours, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I was very pleased to read your recommendation of HtR and very happy to know that all aspects of your tour were great. We do hope to see you again on your return visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“kpol2501”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The trip to Cappadokia for me was a great experience , didn't intended to take a package tour but due to time limited for only two nights stay there I had no choice, stay at MDC Cave hotel and it was a great experience, the Reception Mr Yalim was friendly and assist to all my requested, the Tour guide Oguzhan TURKOGLU was great, I'm lucky that there a couple of Japanese join together so they has their own Japanese tour guide who is very friendly as well. Oguzhan become my personal guide and walk me on the 4 KM exploring the hills and has deep knowledge of all the histories of the area, the tour to the underground city was amazing. Thank so much.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank kpol2501
lesley s, Travel Consultant at HtR Tours, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to write up your feedback so soon after returning home. It was such a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful tour here in Cappadocia with HtRand that your stay at the MDC Hotel exceeded your expectations. Your comments will be passed on Oguzhan who i am sure will appreciate your positive feedback.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Magical Kapadokya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My visit to central Turkey was amazing!! My cave accommodations at the Cappadocia Palace Hotel were modern and quite comfortable, and a short walk to the heart of Nevsehir.
I should say that I'm not much for travelling with a tour group, but my tour guide (Kezban) was charming and knowledgable and fun.
Of course, the balloon ride was breath-taking - I highly recommend it. Also, spend the extra $4 to see the frescos in the cave churches at Göreme...they were beautiful and come with a good history lesson.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Timothy N
Thank you for your review of HtR, we are always pleased to hear from our guests and knowing that thay have had a great experience with us. Kezban was delighted to have you join her on her tour and sends her regards.
Rosenberg, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Cappadoccia Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

2 Couples (my brother, his wife, my wife and I) booked a tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia, 2 days / one night, June 30 - July 01, 2013. It was just great. Beautiful. We happened to have the same guide both days; Gönül Cebeci. Very nice, very knowledgeable lady (well, besides very good English she speak Japanese as well!).
Stood at Spelunca Cave Hotel. Again, very nice and neat hotel.
The only regret we have is that the balloon ride has been canceled that day due to high winds.
I would recommend this tour to anyone going there.

Visited July 2013
Thank for taking your time to write a review, and thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures, it was a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the beauty of Cappadocia and the knowledge of your guide Gonul who was delighted to have you on her tours. It must have been a big disappointment to have missed out on your Balloon flight however the safety of our guest is paramount and foremost, we do hope you can visit again in the near future and get a second chance to take a Sunrise Balloon flight.
Clarence, Australia
“Cappadocia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We enjoyed our 3 days with HTR very much. Guides were terrific with a great command of english and were very easy to be with. They answered all our questions, and kept us interested with everything we were seeing. Our accommodation was terrific MDC Cave Hotel. Would recommend to anyone. Rooms were terrific as was food and music of a night. All staff were very friendly - we did not like leaving.

Visited July 2013
lesley s, Travel Consultant at HtR Tours, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
We appreciate your kind comments and are glad you enjoyed your tours with HtR and that you found the time interesting and informative with the help of our professional English speaking guides. We were also pleased to hear that your had a great experience at our MDC Hotel and enjoyed the hospitality of our staff along with the great food and music during the evenings.
Best Regards