Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions
$84
Urgup Konak Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$43
  • Restaurant
$129
$74
$64
Blue Valley Cave Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$68
$48
Travelocity
Urgup Evi Cave Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$51
$208
$181
Hotels.com
$232
$226
Priceline
Heaven Cave House(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
Travelocity
All reviewsturkeywalking distancerecommend this hotel to anyoneupgraded to a suiteballoon tourbeautiful hotelhuge bathroomliving roomrental carhotel ownercappadocia regionturkish breakfastamazing experiencehot air balloonterracecavehospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed at two places in Cappadocia, this was another one that exceeded our expectatons. It was offseason and not many guests but it only made it more friendly when enjoying a top breakfast buffet.

What made this hotel was Gamze's, manager's exceptional service, the restaurant service and food and nice short walk into town for more delicious food.

Thank you Gamze for recommendations on sightseeing!

Room Tip: We had the second level suite near the restaurant and was fine, some might not like being right in the courtyard but in the offseason it was fine. if fully booked it might be noisey, but it was one of the cave style rooms that we requested.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank abcsAbcs
GamzeToy, Genel Müdür at Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your visit. We are only 150m away from city center so it is easy to recommend our quests restaurants and shoppings.
Thank you again for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. I am very happy to meet you and your wife.

Hope to see you soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Fantastic hotel built into the rock with beautiful views and only a short walk from town. The rooms were large with all the amenities and we found the staff very attentive and friendly. My mother had a birthday at the time of our visit and we where treated to complimentary fruit and wine which we thought was a nice touch. The hotel was an option on a tour we booked to the region and for what we got, we thought it was great value. Deserving of its 5 star rating.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brad B
GamzeToy, Genel Müdür at Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Brad,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a great review and I am delighted that you found the whole experience amazing

Warmest regards

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Me and my Fiance travelled to Cappadocia at the beginning of November, not having booked at hotel before arriving we turned up looking for somewhere to stay, having looked on trip advisor I remember seeing the Fresco cave and suite which while walking around we stumbled upon and decided to take a look.

Upon entering the hotel was meet by a lovely lady on reception who offered to show us around, first impression were fantastic however I was worried it was going to be a bit pricey but fell in love with the hotel and the location, after being shown 3 rooms decided on room 210 and well to my surprise was extremely priced for the standard of hotel (5star).

The room was amazing very comfortable and spacious, one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, fantastic bathroom with both the option of a bath or shower (bath ideal after a long day out)

Breakfast, the breakfast room had amazing views of the local area and alot of choice from the typical Turkish breakfast (bread,cheese,meats,salad) to an egg menu where you can have a freshly prepared omelette

The staff the hotel the food the service was the best I have experienced very personal and welcoming and wished we could have stayed longer, would love to return here for our honeymoon.

If your looking for the true cave experience with a touch of luxury then Fresco cave and suites is defiantly the right choice, I would like to thank all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable and look forward to coming back in the future

Room Tip: Room Number 210 - Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loopy_86
GamzeToy, Genel Müdür at Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Wow, what a great review.Thank you so much. It is really pleasing to hear that you enjoy your stay. We will be very happy to host you again. This time we can arrange you , our honeymoon suite:)

Thank you for your lovely feedback which I have passed to each department and who really appreciate such lovely comments.

Please do not forget you have a home in cappadocia,

Warmest regards

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is one of the best hotels that I visited. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean and smells great. Nice breakfast. They gave me a free upgrade to a suite: a comfortable king bed, TV room, a huge bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub,complimentary fruits, water, tea and coffee in the room. Really, I had a wonderful experience, in a very nice hotel, authentic cave, located in a beautiful place. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Really, I think every room in this hotel is nice, but mine was perfect! A suite in the second floor, near to the terrace... great view from there!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Fresco K, Genel Müdür at Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Charley,
Thank you so much for your great review.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time. Thank you also for your recommendation , it is really important for us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Fresco Cave Suites is where I feel like home when I stay in. Staff is very well welcoming in first step I get in. Obviously they love this hotel and care for every opportunity to make residents to give the comfort. I love my room which I stayed in Al Room. Room and bathroom s so clean, everything look like very new like never used in a very authentic atmosphere. I just love this place, ohh by the way, they have breakfast and dinner buffet which has choices of incredible delicious Turkish food. I cant wait to go back to this breath taking town Capadoccia and wake up in Fresco Suites.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so much, what a great review. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful experience. It is good to hear that you enjoyed the food. It is what we pride ourselves on. We will be very happy to host you again in near future.

Warm regards