“beautiful!”

the owner!

1  Thank district12
There are newer reviews for Cafe In

Reviewed July 10, 2011

When visiting Urgup we just wanted a quick n cheap dinner when we came across cafe in. The was a wide range of goods to choose from including pasta, pizza and burgers. The prices were reasonable and we got our food not too long after we ordered. Has a great view of the main street and of one of the small cave hills. We were also extremely happy that one of the staff spoke English. All in all a great cafe/restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We are working in Turkey 100km from Urgup but every weekend we drive to Cafe In in Urgup because food is realy good!!Very good Italian food and Illy coffe. Nice service and quickly. There are many restaurant in Urgup, but If you like good coffe or pasta, must go there!!
We were there few times and the service and quality is all time the same. All time good.
We were in different period of the year. Nice place to spend afternoon talking and takeing sun.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

We went to Cafe In last August with the family. Excellent service, delicious food.. especially the latte! It was awesome..

2  Thank tatilci4
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Well, I've been working in this region for 2 years, and I really like this place. The friendly environment and delicious food (compliments to the chief) are the strongest characteristics of this Cafe. It is a bit small, you may miss it the first time you pass by; but the beautiful smell of pizza will invite you in.
My favorite pasta is Spaghetti with Shrimp and my favorite pizza is... well, all of them. And there lots of salad alternatives, and surprisingly, the prices are also OK.
I looked for other similar cafes or restaurants as good as this one, but I couldn't find any. I wholeheartedly advise you this sweet cafe.