MDC Hotel
$143
Priceline
$190
1,032 results
All reviewscave hotelturkeyturkish pancakesfree shuttle serviceking suitestayed here for nightsspecial thanksheated floorsturkish bathamazing hotellounge arealocal winebuffet breakfaststayed longerunique experiencefairy chimneysgreat hospitality
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

It was a first time for us to stay in a cave hotel, and MDC hotel seem to provide us with the most unique experience ever. The staff was very nice and friendly.

The room was spacious, complete with daybed and jacuzzi bathroom. Breakfast was great with variety of food selection. I personally enjoyed trying Gozleme (Turkish pancake) and fresh fruits provided.

In case you need to go to the town, the hotel can arrange for shuttle service. Overall, it was a good experience for us.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed this cave hotel on a tour around Cappadocia and other places in Turkey, but this hotel was great in every possible way.The view from the roof was fantastic, the rooms exotic and comfortable and the service was excellent! The staff was really nice, especially the manager.

A definite recommendation if you're staying in Cappadocia!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank voladorboy
Reviewed February 10, 2014

If you are looking for the incredible experience of sleeping in a cave, don't hesitate to stay at MDC caves .
They deserve five stars for the hotel location, food, cleanliness, room space, Staffs ( Mr. feyzullah – Mr ali ), Services and almost all was very good.
we stayed here for 2 nights and loved this place, especially the welcoming staff. Besides the clean large ,spacious and comfortable rooms and delicious breakfast, it is the extremely friendly and kind staff who makes this place truly special. They were all very attentive, pleasant and helpful - they were always on hand to see if there was anything that we needed and happy to offer advice on what we could do during our stay
They are always willing to serve us a cup of Turkish tea. we highly recommend this place!
The hotel was very comfortable and very warm which was great as it was cold when we visited.
Super-romantic experience.we would have been thrilled to stay longer. I'll repeat the experience again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hana_br22
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our whole entire trip to Turkey, MDC cave hotel is the hotel i looked very much forward to as i have never stayed in a cave. This experience is unforgetable, unique and i love this hotel in all aspects. the size for the room is like junior/ executive suite room in any city hotel. The price we paid for is well worth as the hotel is simply beautiful and the brekafast offered is by far the best among the hotels i stayed at Istanbul. i love most is the bathroom in their room.
although rooms are scattered with steps, you need not worry as you can count of their reliable staffs to move your luggages during check in/out.
There is nothing i can complaint on this hotel and i will recomend this hotel to anyone especially to couples or newlyweds on they honeymoon. Splendid view with romantic ambience,
I will definately stay in this hotel again if i go back to Urgup someday.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank globetraveller32
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed here in February 2014 for 2 days. Loved the hotel. Other people on my tours were all jealous when I told them about it. The best thing was the hotel restaurant. It was probably the best place I ate at in all of Turkey. Breakfast was great and they even made me a lunch box for my flight out because I was leaving before breakfast opened. The staff were very friendly although they had a little trouble understanding the Southern United States dialect. Other English accents they understood with no problems. WIFI reception and speed were good as well in the room. If you stay here, make sure you explore, There are roof top terraces all over the place with good views. I was able to see some balloons early in the AM. There is some construction going on at present, but not at night or when you would be sleeping. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

Oh and just an FYI, it is on the outskirts of town. You would have a hike to get into town, or they told me they would drive me down there. Usually I HATE being stuck at a hotel, but honestly with the tours during the day and the fact that the hotel and restaurant were so nice, there really was no sense in leaving anyway.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo