MDC Hotel
$79
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Elkep Evi Cave Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$63
Has Cave Konak Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
$41
$40
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $46/night.

$129
$117
Perimasali Cave Hotel - Cappadocia(Mustafapasa)(Great Value!)
$116
$65
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$116
$112
$179
$174
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$218
$194
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$290
$278
1,040 results
All reviewscave hotelturkeyturkish pancakesfree shuttle servicestayed here for nightsheated floorsspecial thanksturkish bathamazing hotellounge arealocal winebuffet breakfaststayed longerunique experiencetravel agentfairy chimneysballoon flight
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed here in February 2014 for 2 days. Loved the hotel. Other people on my tours were all jealous when I told them about it. The best thing was the hotel restaurant. It was probably the best place I ate at in all of Turkey. Breakfast was great and they even made me a lunch box for my flight out because I was leaving before breakfast opened. The staff were very friendly although they had a little trouble understanding the Southern United States dialect. Other English accents they understood with no problems. WIFI reception and speed were good as well in the room. If you stay here, make sure you explore, There are roof top terraces all over the place with good views. I was able to see some balloons early in the AM. There is some construction going on at present, but not at night or when you would be sleeping. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

Oh and just an FYI, it is on the outskirts of town. You would have a hike to get into town, or they told me they would drive me down there. Usually I HATE being stuck at a hotel, but honestly with the tours during the day and the fact that the hotel and restaurant were so nice, there really was no sense in leaving anyway.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Josh L
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We visited the MDC hotel last September and had a wonderful 4 night stay. Cappadocia is a captivating place and the MDC’s location at Urgüp is the perfect position from which to visit all its wonders.

We and our friends each had a double room ( cave) suite that was simply stunning- generous spaces, big comfortable beds, extraordinary bathroom and a large terrace to gaze over the orchard and cows cave” stalls” . Our sunset ritual was to sit back, drink in hand, and take in these serene surroundings accompanied by the sound of cow bells as the cattle were herded in at night.

The hotels’ restaurant provided excellent, relaxed a la carte dining at night, delightfully complemented by live Turkish music from Duran. The buffet breakfasts were also very good with an extensive choice on offer. Service was first class and I make particular mention of Hamdi Gürbüz who was extremely attentive as our waiter .. and also a source of fresh grapes from his farm. Miss Güneş Kar was always on hand to welcome us at the end of our day’s travels. And of course the resident puppy, Badem, who my wife was so taken with that we just had to send back puppy toys once we got home!

But what most defined our stay is the manager- Mustafa- who is a wonderful and charming host. Mustafa politely checked on our welfare each day, recommended and arranged our daily tours and insisted on driving us into and out of town when we asked for a cab. Never have we experienced such generous, personalised service. Just wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Dennis P
MDCHOTEL, Ön Büro Müdürü at MDC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

What a wonderful review, thank you so much. Your reflection on many of the hotels aspects are truly appreciated. Management is pleased your length of stay provided you with ample time to enjoy MDC's surroundings, views and spacious rooms. The staff thanks you for the praise and are are glad you stay was a memorable one.
Safe travels in the future.
Management and Staff
MDC Hotel

Reviewed January 30, 2014

One should never miss Cappadocia cave hotel experience and MDC is one awesome hotel.
They deserve five stars for the hotel location, food, cleanliness, room space, Staffs ( Mr.Mustafa), Services and almost all. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Kiru_Kiru
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great authentic accommodation built into the rock and absolutely sound proof with a uniform temperature. All fittings were top quality and lacked for nothing. Views were spectacular from the outside paved area. Service was excellent and forthcoming from the entire staff over our stay of several days. And the pup was just delightful and welcoming.

Christine

Room Tip: Each room - really a suite of rooms - was unique and equally delightful and top quality
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank clishere
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The grounds were beautiful, the staff was welcoming, the breakfast spread was really nice, and the rooms were spectacular. The bed is a little hard, but all of Turkey has overly firm mattresses. I highly recommend this hotel if you're going to Capadocia and I highly recommend going to Capadocia.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple