“Wonderful service, wonderful tour of Cappadocia”

Lirita Travel - Daily Tour
Ranked #13 of 43 Tours in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Lirita Travel is a unique tour company offering private day tours to the major attractions in Cappadocia with English, Japanese and German Speaking Guides.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Zafer of Lirita Travel helped our party of 4 arrange a two day private tour of the Cappadocia area. His service was personalized, customer-oriented, and everything went exactly as planned. He even arranged to pick up our party at the airport and deliver us back after our stay. Our guide, Gencer was very knowledgeable about the area and its history. After our 2 day tour, Zafer helped us arrange another half-day horseback riding tour. That was fun, too. We enjoyed everything about our Cappadocia visit. I highly recommend Lirita Travel.

1  Thank Marcia T
Lirita_Travel, Manager at Lirita Travel - Daily Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Marcia,
Thank you so much for you wonderful review on Tripadvisor. Your review is much appreciated and the team and I are delighted with your positive comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Cappadocia and other part of Turkey in the near future.

Best Regards
Zafer YAZICI

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Zafer prooved to be a super trustworthy, very knowledgeble and cost aware tour operator

So good were his explanations on why to choos this or that visit area, air balloon company... That after the fisrt two days we left on his hands the rest of the trip decisions

We certainly enjoyed capadoccia much more thanks to his organization

3  Thank Ijaure
Lirita_Travel, General Manager at Lirita Travel - Daily Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear IJaure,

Thank you very much for your positive review on Trip advisor. We hope to see you soon again with Lirita Travel.

Best,
Zafer YAZICI

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have to tell you that when looking at touring Cappadocia and a few other places in Turkey, I had a bit of trepidation because I was touring by myself (single female in my 50's). Although I have traveled the world, I wanted a local agent to coordinate flights, tell me how much time to spend in different areas, and give his advice on places to visit.

After searching Trip Advisor for the best agent, I read the great reviews about Lirita Travel and emailed them. Zafer wrote a personal reply and was very helpful in getting back to me in a timely manner. I never called over to Turkey, but everytime I emailed him, there was a reply waiting for me the next morning (because of the 7 hour time difference.) He suggested a wonderful itinerary and was able to get me reasonable flights to avoid long bus tours.

Upon my arrival in Cappadocia, I was surprised to find him calling the hotel to be sure I had made it in OK. He arranged every tour and transport. In every airport there was always a nice man in baggage claim with a big sign with my name on it. I never felt neglected or nervous. On two of the days (Ephesus and Pammukale) he arranged a small van with just a few other travelers, so it was not a huge tour and saved on the cost for me.

I absolutely loved Turkey. From the moment I first started talking with Zafer to when I said my last goodbye at the airport, I felt comfortable and safe. I am sure to return, and when I do, I will rely on my new friend Zafer to arrange my travels.

Cappadocia is an amazing part of the world. Even with clouds and rain, my heart lept when I first saw the fairy chimneys and rock formations. I loved it. Zafer does too, and he will arrange the tour of a lifetime for you.

Because it was rainy, no balloons were flying the day I had free. Everyone I met that was able to go up, though, said it was the highlight of their vacation. Save a morning that is clear and be sure to do that.

I would be glad to answer any questions if you have any. Go see this amazing country! It's wondrous!

4  Thank jeanninelehman
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I booked a 3 day private tour with Lirita. From the first point of contact, Zafer was quick, organized and helpful. He was able to create an itinerary that maximized our time and included all the sites we requested, even the out-of-the-way Kultepe Kanesh, as well as places that were unknown to us and off the beaten path. We were particularly impressed when we arrived at our hotel, which we booked independently online, and found that Zafer had taken the extra step and coordinated our schedules with the concierge, resulting in a smooth, worry-free holiday. Our guide, Esin, was lovely. We especially enjoyed our visit to Mustafapasha and Kayseri, where she took us behind the scenes and introduced us to surprising and delightful aspects of Turkish culture. Cappadocia is a truly remarkable place, which we were able to fully appreciate thanks to the fact that Zafer took care of all the logistics.

3  Thank HCPereira
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our family used Lirita Travel for 2 days Private Cappadocia Tour in Oct, 2012. We went by TripAdvisor rating for this tour and we were very happy with the overall experience. We were picked on time both days from the hotel in very nice vehicle and treated very well on this trip. Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and honest to accept sometimes if he did not know the answer. The restaurants where the guide stopped for lunch were also very good. The guide was flexible and did not try to sell us anything that we did not want. I would highly recommend Lirita Travel and would not hesitate to use them again on future trips.

3  Thank SANIIS