“Personal service and great suggestions!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lirita Travel - Daily Tour

Lirita Travel - Daily Tour
Ranked #10 of 41 Tours in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Lirita Travel is a unique tour company offering private day tours to the major attractions in Cappadocia with English, Japanese and German Speaking Guides.
sarasota FL
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Personal service and great suggestions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Greetings! I have wanted to go to Turkey for years, and this is the year! Not able to convince any of my friends to travel with me, this will be a solo trip, It's ok. With the help of a great travel agent, I am excited!

I looked at tours with all sorts of companies. Some were inexpensive, but with added single supplement of up to $1000, became overpriced. Through reading forums and posts, I found a great travel agent, Mr. Zafer Yazici of Lirita Tours in Cappadoica. He understood my plight, was able to design a great itinerary for me using airlines within Turkey (to avoid long bus rides) and consequently I am going to see Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pammekule and Istanbul in 9 days. He has me joining tour groups in the different places to avoid costly private tours. He explained everything in a manner I could understand and was always available for consultation.

With diligent perusal, I found my own international airfare. My entire trip including airfare from Tampa is around $1900 for ten days. Without his suggestions and assistance, it could have been twice as high.

Please give him the opportunity if you are looking to travel to this exciting destination. I highly recommend his expertise and help!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank jeanninelehman

Durban, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well done Zafer!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Turkey in May 2012. Zafer of Lirita Travels was recommended to us by our niece. We were very impressed by his efficient service and helpful advice. We wanted to spend a couple of days in another city besides Istanbul and was advised by Zafer to visit Cappadoccia. It was an amazing trip, especially the balloon ride, definitely a must do. Our internal flights, tours, balloon ride, hotels in Cappadoccia and Istanbul were all booked by Zafer. We got the best of both, value for money and personal service (he stopped by our hotel to make sure all was well). Thank you Zafer, you were brilliant!!! Ayesha and Ebrahim Abdulla, South Africa

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Ebrahim Abdool ... a
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best tour guide in central Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've been meaning to write this since returning to Oz from Turkey in January 2012, but... well, I'm a good procrastinator. Not the same can be said for Zafir, who runs Lirita Travel and looked after myself and two mates when we were in Cappadoccia. I kid you not: he's extraordinary. We were there in the depth of winter, and he patiently helped out through collecting us from Royal Balloons when it was (still) to foggy to go skywards. On one occasion, he took us to meet some of his friends who run one of the most famous ceramic factories in the region: a huge underground cave filled with artisans and exquisite work. On another, with my two friends having already been to Goreme before, Zafir cancelled his office work for the afternoon and took me on a tour of the underground cave city, churches, and anywhere else he thought would be interesting to me. As he has taught history in a prior professional life, speaks several languages (English, German, Japanese etc) fluently and knows SO MUCH about the region's history, it was the most brilliant way to find out about the social and political sagas that have shaped Central Turkey. He's a natural story teller, and a very generous host. I've felt guilty about not having mentioned this earlier because it's rare to find such a kind and knowledgeable local who is willing to go out of their way to help a blundering tourist. Thanks Zafir. You were truly AWESOME. Cheers, Genevieve

Visited January 2012
5 Thank Genevieve F
Phoenix, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
“Best way to do it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Spent two days touring the sites at Cappadocia, we covered all of it in a great manner thanks to the arrangements provided by Zafer and his Lirita Tours. Great transportation, tour guides and top service all the way. Margaret & Marcello.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Marcelloteutli
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very helpful agency”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Lirita Travel was very helpful in organizing our trip to Capadoccia. I was able to communicate via Skype which made the arrangements much easier. Everything Zafer Bey recommended was worthwhile. He also arranged for things that weren't typically offered. Our guide was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She was able to time all the visits perfectly. The restaurants we were taken to were also excellent.

Visited June 2012