Review Highlights

Wonderful tour company

Reviewed May 31, 2018
Carla Y
New York City, New York

All reviews gamirasu cave hotel turkey excellent tour company suat pamukkale driver istanbul airport itinerary accommodation felice flexibility ms logistics interests
Reviewed June 5, 2018

My 2nd visit to Turkey (first was 2011) and was as good if not better as my first. Euphrates makes it Unfold smoothly and with skill. Turkey has so much to
Offer and Euphrates makes your experience fantastic.

Suleyman C, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear George,
It is a pleasure to host again our traveller from the past. It is encouraging to see that our guests return and enjoy our service even more. We do our best to upgrade quality and standards of our service while keeping affordable rates.
We will keep in touch.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We just came back from a visit to Turkey. I worked with Ms. Filiz to organize the itinerary and logistics in Cappadocia, Izmir and Pamukkale. Easy to communicate, responsive, the team was professional, knowledgeable and made us feel at home. logistics were seamless. I highly recommend 1) visiting Turkey (beautiful, people are warm and welcoming); 2) have euphrates take care of your trip

1  Thank Carla Y
Suleyman C, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Carla,

Thank you so much for your recommendations, we will continue work hard to merit your appreciation. Hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2018

We just returned from a trip to Turkey - wonderful country, wonderful people! I would like to recommend Mrs. Filiz of Euphrates Tours who put together a private tour (for 6 of us) istanbul, cappadocia, Ephesus, and Pamukkale. The transportation vans and the hotels were very comfortable, and the guides were excellent. All at a reasonable price. The highlight that should not be missed: the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia!

Suleyman C, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a great pleasure to meet you all. We hope you will be back in Turkey in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I have nothing but praise for Euphrates Tours (they also trade as Cappadocia Tours). This is the second time I have used the company and their pleasant and efficient representative Feliz Ozkan organised our flights to Cappadocia from Istanbul, our accommodation in the wonderful Gamirasu Cave Hotel, our transfers to and from the airport, a guide and a driver for three full days. Each part of the trip worked perfectly and the price was very reasonable. Our wonderful driver Mehmet drove safely and treated us with delighful old fashioned courtesy. Our guide Suat was charming, knowledgable and kind. He adjusted the pace to suit us and knows all the best restaurants for lunch! We will certainly use the company again.

Suleyman C, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
It was pleasure to see you again personally in Cappadocia. It is wonderful to also see that our travellers of the past come back to family of Euphrates Tours. This is such an encouraging message to do the job we are doing. We would love to see you and your friends again the future. Thank you for your confidence.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

My wife and I visited Turkey on our Honeymoon in July. We had a great time with Euphrates. they really took good care of us and tailored our trip to our request. It was a very well planned tour.

EuphratesTours, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Muhammad,
Thank you for your feedback, all our team work hard to merit your praise. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I literally had the best tour with Euphrates around Cappadocia. They completely tailored the tour to my request, I wanted to start at 5.30 as I am a solo traveller/instagrammer who wanted to get the photos in the best light and they managed this for me. They based the tour on the most beautiful view points and places to take wonderful photos - you can find them on instagram under my handle underthesakura. And the price was completely reasonable. I plan to come back to cappadocia with my family and to do another tour with them. Thank you for making my experience so wonderful!!

EuphratesTours, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Sally,
We are happy to see that you have enjoyed your time with us in Cappadocia. Thank you for visiting our region. Your advertising about Turkey is most appreciated, we hoe to see you again in Turkey in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Great tour, we visited for a few days in May and had a tour tailored to our interests. Everything was really well-planned with plenty of flexibility built in a great tour guide. The Garimasu cave hotel is absolutely incredible.

I'd have zero hesitation in recommending this tour to anyone. It's great value, fun and a fantastic way to spend a few days in Turkey.

EuphratesTours, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We will continue do our best to to deserve your appreciation. Hope to see you again..

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Hello Filiz,
I want to thank you and share my gratitude for everything you did for us during our 14 day visit to Turkey. Your always prompt answers and services were notable as well as how reliable every driver, guide, airline and anyone else we dealt with was.
The hotels you reserved were top notch, the food was very good and abundant, the guides were extremely knowledge and helpful. The whole experience was way above any expectations.
I highly recommend Euphrates Tours.
Thank you!
JB

EuphratesTours, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear Joanne,
Thank you for visiting Turkey and choosing our company. You have chosen a best time to come to our country despite all the image given by "the media". You have best value for money where ever you go in Turkey and meet the most welcoming people.
Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

I reserved a car and driver through the internet. My driver, Memet, had good enough English and was very personable. He took me to a large market one day; stopped for a million photos; took me shopping and to so many sights; and EVEN took me to his home for a delicious lunch that his wife and neighbor ladies had cooked for me. I felt like visiting royalty as the whole village came to see me! It was so gracious of him and his wife. I loved Cappadocia!

EuphratesTours, Owner at Euphrates Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. Hospitality is part of our Turkish Culture, it is always good to see it is appreciated by our visitors. We hope to see you, your friends and family again in Turkey.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Me and my family visited Cappadocia last month and we chose Euphrates tour for our visit. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun. We had a great time with him. We loved all the caves, rock formations, underground cities and other fun attractions that our guide showed us during the tour. The guide was at our hotel on time to pick us up and we were allowed to customize our tour as per our interest. We felt very safe during the tour and in Turkey overall. I would highly recommend a visit to Cappadocia and for you to choose Euphrates tour.