“My worst experience in Turkey!”

Dimrit Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 93 Restaurants in Urgup
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Dimrit was closest to our hotel, Elkep Evi so it made a good option for food. The first time we went there, the waiters were downright rude. Food was bland. The next time we went, hoping to be served by another person but ended up being served by the same rude man. I wanted to get up right in the middle of the dinner but since it was late and had no other option for dining, i stayed. Won't recommend it to anybody! Dimrit, you so need to change your team!

There are newer reviews for Dimrit Cafe & Restaurant

Reviewed July 14, 2013

we had breakfast there and it was delicious. also its location is good. it is located upon a hill so you can enjoy the great view while you are having your meal.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was a very nice spot with a good menu choice. Friend had the trout (local for the river) in salt and I had the lamb on eggplant puree, which was excellent. Salad was fresh and pleasing.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were looking forward to eating here because it has a lovely terrace with a nice view. Although there were no other people we asked to sit on the terrace but were told it was too cold so we sat inside. The next two parties only a short time after were given tables on the terrace. We were given water although we didn't want it and not offered any other drinks. The service by two young lads was surly to the point of rudeness. The food was well cooked but bland and uninteresting, I basically had a plate of meat with some rice and two pieces of raw onion. I am sure if you sit outside the view makes up for a lot. But we were very disappointed as it had been recommended to us. There are better places to eat in Urgup.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We spent a couple of nights in Cappadocia. We liked our meal at Dimrit so much that we cancelled our reservations for Ziggy's for the next night and had dinner here again. The manager
Huseyin Tok was so engaging and really steered us in a perfect direction for our dinner. I ordered the Testi with Lamb and I enjoyed it so much I asked for the recipe. Mr Tok was kind enough to share the secrets with me and I can't wait to try my hand at duplicating this dish at home. What a memorable evening!!! Thank you!