“This restaurant and shop is a MUST!!”

Ziggy's Shoppe & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Urgup
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This meal was by far the best I had during my one week stay in Turkey. The food is absolutely incredible!! My husband and I ordered many different dishes and each was more amazing than the next. Definitely high quality food, prepared by a talented chef!! Not only that, but the shop downstairs is not to be missed. Lots of beautiful, unique, and handmade items. Not only was this a memorable meal, but a memorable night as well. My husband and I spent a long time talking to Selim, who owns Ziggy's along with his wife. We had an amazing conversation and felt an instant connection with him. Selim, I do hope to read your biography some day; remembering your stories still brings a smile to my face. Thanks for all the wisdom you shared with us. :)

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We ate at five places during our recent stay. Ziggy's was the best of the bunch.

Fun, lively atmosphere...Super-fresh herbs and ingredients...And a menu that isn't just a carbon-copy of what everyone else is serving. We loved all of that.

They accommodated us without a reservation, and the owner was happy to spend time chatting and talking to us about the menu and the ingredients. We loved it.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant provides great view of Urgup. The staff is efficient and the food good but it menu feels a little touristy. Nevertheless, highly recommended.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

For starters, the owner, Nuray is delightful and has created a beautiful spot with fabulous food and attentive service. The terrace is lovely and quite high up giving everyone lovely view of area. We had a long leisurely lunch upon arrival into town and then returned the following night for an early dinner. The shop on the bottom level is the place to find perfectly charming locally made items. You must go!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The tasting menu is great. Real Anatolian food. Wonderful host and hostess and they have great affordable handmade gifts in their gift shop.