Ways to Experience MyTrip Travel
from $46.35
from $80.00
from $25.00
1,271 results
All reviews green tour tour guide turkey underground city excellent service great tour hot air nice person mr anil memorable trip visited cappadocia nice trip thank you so much sense of humour places to visit his team an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

My family and I joined the red tour today. Despite the weather being a bit hot, we find the trip very enriching and not tiring at all, all thanks to the friendliest tour guide, Cengiz. He had given us a lot of useful and interesting information on the history of Cappadocia and the civilisations in Turkey. The hotel that we booked was also comfortable, it even has a jacuzzi in it. I will definitely come back again!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I got all the information and help from MyTrip travel and there was no difference to what was delivered and what was promised. I had a great tour of Cappadocia. All the pick up and drop off with perfect timing. Lots of fun on the way as well

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

All was perfect! I absolutely recommend you this company to see Kapadokya! Especially some extra services are free with this company ;)

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Mytrip is an awesome company. We used both hot balloon and day trip with them. Obviously you have more than tens of companies to choose from, but this one was for us the best choice given the price and service provided. We were greeted with such professionalism and kindness. Our hot balloon ''pilot'' Mehmet was so friendly and aware with the people who were a little nervous flying, he reassured them well.
The day trip was such a fulfilling experience, our guide, Çihan , was so interesting that he made our day. We visited a lot of monuments and we had such a great time. I recommend 100% this company because unlike others, they dont just seek your money they actually want you to learn something about their culture and make you feel welcomed and safe.

Thank you Mytrip, you have been awesome.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We had amazing time with your team. Ceniz kaan organised the tours really well at a very good deal. Not to forget kamil made our day tour a really memorable won with amazing clicks and good sense of humour. Thanks My trip once again.

Sidharth Mehta