We stayed 4 nights in Maison le Pont which was ideal for a family of three boys and two adults. Beautifully restored traditional house with excellent practical features and a great view over the rock formations. Full hotel service (but breakfast only) but totally unobtrusive and no irritating fellow guests. Breakfast delivered daily in a hamper was very good although slightly better on some days than on others. No complaints at all. At first sight, it seems expensive but you get a lot for what you pay in terms of surroundings and privacy and it really has to be the best place to stay in Cappadocia if you can afford it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- .The hotel is located in the historical heart of the most beautiful village of Cappadocia, Uchisar, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage. It is an ideal starting point for walking the valleys and discover the unique treasures of this region. Les Maisons de Cappadoce offers many outdoor activities including sporting or cultural excursions with graduated guides, balloon flights or horseback-riding.A stay in Les Maisons de Cappadoce is a unique experience : the privacy and discretion of a self-catering house or the refind luxury and services of a boutique hotel. Welcome home in Cappadocia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Les Maisons de Cappadoce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Maisons De Cappadoce Hotel Uchisar
- Les Maisons De Cappadoce Cappadocia, Turkey - Uchisar