This boutique hotel is located one of the most charming sites of this ancient region called Cappadocia. We went there with my wife based upon recomendation by outr friends.
Everything was perfect starting from decoration and architecture of the hotel, service quality, food in restaurant and even cultural activities take place in the hotel facilities. It was trully an amazing experience for both of us. We also did hot balooning which gives you a better idea about the beauty of the region.
Bonus is the wine tasting: The hotel has it's own house-wine which was delicious.
Great place to go and stay. We will repeat this tour again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Turkey - Uchisar