We recently stayed at the Argos for 2 nights and have to say that this hotel earns 5 stars for me for - service, standards, room design, decor, fittings, layout, landscaping, ambience. It is known for it's unique architecture which resemble those of Gaudi and is in total harmony with its surroundings. Its location is stunning, as are the views from the many terraces. We took the hotel tour which uncovered a monastery and wine cellar beneath the surface. This hotel is not to be missed and I only wish I could have stayed here longer. I will certainly make sure all my friends put this hotel on their destination list - not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Turkey - Uchisar