When we arrived at Argos, we really weren't sure what to expect but our heads were quickly turned by the sheer beauty of this amazing boutique hotel. Okan, who greeted us at reception quickly helped us get into our room for a brief cleanup and then suggested a local spot for a quick but very good lunch. Our plans called for a lot of sightseeing in the afternoon and we hit the ground running. We had until five o’clock before we were expected back at Argos for “the tour”. We joined Okan and another hotel guest for a tour of the caves, the wine cellar and a peek at their amazing suites that include private pools. The tour was fun and informative, the architecture stunning, once again the beauty of the hotel really amazed us.
Both nights we ate at the hotel restaurant and were so pleased we did. We dined alfresco enjoying traditional but updated dishes that were excellent. Local wines from Cappadocia complemented the dishes perfectly. After dinner we took the cave route back to our room, a short 150 meter walk to a grotto just below the entrance to our room.
Staying at this property was dreamlike, the small touches like the flower planters and the lighting, and every little detail was executed with such an excellent design concept that you relax just observing all these things. The entire staff supported this concept of relaxation and complete contentment. To a person they were fantastic.
To come to Cappadocia and not stay at the Argos would be a huge mistake! We’ll be going back as soon as possible and staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Turkey - Uchisar