My husband and I spent two nights in Argos in Cappacodia, it was part of our 10 day visit to Turkey. The minute we arrived me knew we made the right hotel selection, the reception area and staff had a very warm and welcoming vibe. After checking in we were guided to our room immediately (since the hotel structure is not traditional). The room was very clean, yet preserved the unique cave like ambiance. Throughout our stay the service was impeccable. The food in the restaurant was not only very good, but most of it was gown in the hotel's garden. The hotel tour given by the guest relations staff was phenomenal, they told us all about the history and future projects for the hotel. Would definitely go back, its one of the best hotels we've visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Turkey - Uchisar