We spent three nights here and wished we had booked more time. The accommodations are first class, views and location breath taking, and amazing public spaces and event spaces. Great care, architecturally, to integrate the hotel into the Cappadocia landscape.
They grow their own herbs, flowers and vegetables and are developing their own vineyards and winery. They even sun dry tomatoes and fruit on the premises. We like to absorb local flavor so ate dinners at a great place in the center of the village but I am sure their restaurant is high quality based on the breakfast served.
Special treat to meet Merve Uzel, the general manager, who is a real gem. And also a great staff (one staff member even helped me get my rental car up the steep incline after being forced off the main exit by a big truck!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Turkey - Uchisar