* Friendly staff
* Beautiful setting
* Immaculate rooms
* Lovely decorations
* Charming location
I would stay at Argos in Cappadocia again in a heartbeat, and have no hesitation about recommending this hotel to anyone. It's a full-service luxury hotel in the middle of a quiet, charming village in Cappadocia.
The rooms are scattered in clusters of 2-3 rooms to a building across a hillside overlooking beautiful Cappadocia. Our room had a lovely balcony from which we could sit and watch the hot air balloons float by in the morning. Each room is decorated beautifully with wood & stone floors, stone walls, Turkish rugs and real antiques.
Initially, I was a little concerned that there is no TV in the room, any room. This is a deliberate choice by the hotel, and after staying there, I have to say, it was a good call. It allows you to focus on the beauty of your surroundings, the lovely feel of your room and to truly relax. You feel as if you've finally arrived at a destination where you don't want to be distracted from being exactly where you are.
The hotel restaurant has a wonderful menu and the restaurant staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. At the point we arrived in the Hotel, my son was suffering from traveler's stomach and couldn't eat just anything. The restaurant staff were incredibly helpful in working with us to go over the menu and put together a meal that would work for him. A couple days of pampering like that, and he was good as gold and ready for more.
The hotel is still under construction (not that you would notice), with more wonderful rooms to come. I look forward to returning one day to see how it's continued to develop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Turkey - Uchisar