I don't know where to start about this hotel. I guess I will start with the staff who are first rate. Your every wish is their command. The wine was great, the food superb. My wife loved the spa with its hot rooms, cold rooms, salt rooms and God knows what other kind of rooms. The hotel has been literally cut into the side of a mountain. The soft, volcanic rock in the area is easily carved as can be seen in some of the pictures I have posted.
The hotel is situated on high ground overlooking some of the most other-worldly geography one will ever experience. Cappadocia is renowned for its "fairy castles" underground cities and early Christian cave churches. It is a stunning place unlike anything you have ever experienced. If you ever decide to go and see Cappadocia then Cappadocia CCR is the place where you should stay. I cannot overstate my love and affection for this place. It is most likely the best hotel experience I have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Turkey - Uchisar