We stayed three nights at this very nice hotel. Our room was not a cave room and I don't think there are any true 'cave' rooms at this hotel. That said, our room was large and comfortable although the bathroom was indeed like a cave as it was very poorly lit. Our wrought iron bed was a little uncomfortable and quite squeaky! The spa, pool and sauna areas, all looked first rate although we did not utilise any of these facilities. The breakfast and dinner were fine. The views from the resort, especially from the terrace bar were nothing short of spectacular! We watched the balloons travel through the valley below each morning from this terrific vantage point. The staff were helpful and friendly. If you were hoping to stay in an authentic' cave' room hotel, you may be disappointed, but the facilities and views are probably one of the best in Cappadocia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Turkey - Uchisar